December 27th, 2011, 7:37 pm #51

That was the funniest thing I've read all day! lmao!!
Miller and Dash can be a couple.

December 28th, 2011, 7:34 am #52

No...it doesn't... it made no sense for Dash and crusher for anything. Tony Hansen should be the one if the "powers that be" were not so interested in holding him down. Dash has no alliance with anyone, and is getting almost no reaction now since Stacey Hunter has left the promotion.
No...it doesn't... it made no sense for Dash and crusher for anything. Tony Hansen should be the one if the "powers that be" were not so interested in holding him down. Dash has no alliance with anyone, and is getting almost no reaction now since Stacey Hunter has left the promotion.

Yeah - I know how much Dash pops a crowd! I'd write more, but I need to take a nap just from thinking about Dash.

December 28th, 2011, 3:55 pm #53

Well, I'm not here to argue with you, Last time I checked, When you are trained in this business regardless if you are the one giving or taking the manuever, Always make sure you both are set for each others safety. I was in mid-air in the process of getting set on his shoulders and as soon as he felt me he went, He did NOT stop to set. Quinn would never ever tell someone to "Purposely send a message" ."There" or not, You can plead your opinion.
This is what happens when someone "trains" only 1 time a month before shows. That's not training and is why Terry and Tony don't respect the business at all.

December 28th, 2011, 5:15 pm #54

Tony Shows all the respect in the world. The kid knows he is still learning, and getting better every day. He does not act like Ring, he is humble and knows when to just listen. He is already one of the best Big Menn PWX/NWA East has had in the past 10 years, and is continuing to learn. He trained for over a year because he had limited access to a ring. He did not take the step until he was ready. Ring never once set up a ring, swept a floor or picked up any trash. All he did was complain when he had to watch the bathroom door!!! Hansen loved watching the bathroom door because he could watch all of the matches. He learned by watching. He learned by Listening... and now he is learning by doing. Quinn benching him because Crusher is jealous of him is just wrong.

December 29th, 2011, 10:58 pm #55

Yeah - I know how much Dash pops a crowd! I'd write more, but I need to take a nap just from thinking about Dash.
One has nothing to do with the other. Tony just needs ring time not just once a week give him 2 or 3 times a week for a few months and lose 50 or 60 lbs and you have something. He just needs to figure what he wants.
Guys like Ring will be passed like lighting as long as they keep working out like the olden days. Two 15 minute matches don't come close to the hours of working out matches then getting to do those matches in front of a crowd of people. Ring write on his facebook and shits on everyone in the locker room.

December 30th, 2011, 2:05 pm #56

He is in NC and was making the drive to shows. Lou is a really cool guy to talk to if you ever get the chance. I also heard Gash is moving to NC next year as well.
Oh sweet mammy! If Crusher goes too, they can revolutionize indy wrestling in a whole new area and bring in crowds like the tens of tens that show up to McKeesport building! For real people, the only good indy guys to come out of your area are Mitchell, Taylor, Stryder, SJK, and Sam. The rest could be interchanged with anyone from UCW.

December 30th, 2011, 2:19 pm #57

Buddy Stretcher?

December 31st, 2011, 1:41 am #58

This is what happens when someone "trains" only 1 time a month before shows. That's not training and is why Terry and Tony don't respect the business at all.
You know, if you aren't a worker, don't come here & act like you know what you're talking about. A samoan drop is not executed as soon as the guy hits your shoulders. Watch youtube if you don't believe me. You can give a second or 2 to make sure the guy is in position. It does not take away the effect of the move. Also, Quinn or anyone else who is in the business would never, ever tell someone to hurt another worker. You fire them & no longer book them. Thats it. You may go into a match & hit stiff with the intent to send a message but never to end someones career. I'm friends with Jason & I respect & like Tony but he does need more ring time, training. If he can't do that, don't be afraid to say you aren't comfortable performing a move.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:00 pm #59

Oh... you are dead wrong on one point.... The Message was delivered... and messages like that are given and sent many times over throughout wrestling. Yes.. the office tels someone to deliver a message... they do it. If something happens.. then so be it.

January 2nd, 2012, 9:16 pm #60

You're an idiot. I'm not going to even bother responding.