December 21st, 2011, 9:01 pm #41

Maybe Tony can get Cage on a 5 star wrestling show.

December 21st, 2011, 10:07 pm #42

He runs that place , so of course he can if he wants him. He is the one who is getting Dash his extra work too, ungrateful cuss that he is. SHows his gratitude by taking his place as a long lost relative of Hansen's.

December 22nd, 2011, 9:41 pm #43

Was Cupid dressed as Santa?
It appears the PWX boys need to go get some serious diet products or apply to be "THE BIGGEST LOSER" because to be honest, the lockerroom is disgusting to look at.

December 22nd, 2011, 10:15 pm #44

That was the funniest thing I've read all day! lmao!!

Jason Cage
Jason Cage

December 25th, 2011, 2:05 am #45

He runs that place , so of course he can if he wants him. He is the one who is getting Dash his extra work too, ungrateful cuss that he is. SHows his gratitude by taking his place as a long lost relative of Hansen's.
I will touch on this yet again.

I was asked to work a second time that night because someone could not make the show. Prior to working Will Esquire in the contenders tourny. I was the only other member of "Team Mega" so it made sense and I really had no other choice. There was no discrepency or heated arguments with Jim, Quinn, The organazation PERIOD. Quinn and myself always had a great working relationship and I have nothing but respect for the man, That's why I had no problem working a second time that night. During the match, There was a samoan drop that was supposed to happen during the "Hot-Tag". I said this once and I'll say it again, There was a timing issue with the move and I was not fully on Tony's shoulders and was dropped sideways and my shoulder blades crunched together like an achordian, Then I heard a crunch and felt a hot flash go down my arm. We finished the match and then later revealed I had a grade B (or Tier 2 ) Shoulder seperation due to all the weight coming down on me from being dropped wrong. The only other way to break that fall from the angle I was put in was to put my arm down which would of resulted in a broken arm/wrist/hand etc.

Again, I have no ill will towards Tony and never did. It is the nature of the beast and yes, I did resign from active competition, But that was well over a year ago. I had to go through painful therapy and rehab and have the shoulder back where it needs to be. I was never giving "Marching-Orders", or "Ran Out" by anyone..... I've been approached by the organization several times already to return If I wanted to because of the new start with the new bldg etc and they loved having me on the roster.. I respectfully declined. There is NO HARD feelings between anyone involved. As far as Five-Star Wrestling goes, Yes Joe Rodgers has been in contact as well, and I respectfully Declined.

I really hope this can shed some light on things.

Jason Cage

December 25th, 2011, 2:39 pm #46

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on December 26th, 2011, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason Cage
Jason Cage

December 25th, 2011, 6:40 pm #47

Well, I'm not here to argue with you, Last time I checked, When you are trained in this business regardless if you are the one giving or taking the manuever, Always make sure you both are set for each others safety. I was in mid-air in the process of getting set on his shoulders and as soon as he felt me he went, He did NOT stop to set. Quinn would never ever tell someone to "Purposely send a message" ."There" or not, You can plead your opinion.

December 26th, 2011, 6:32 pm #48

He was trained in that manuever as soon as you feel the guy, you drop. It is perpetual motion, no pause. Are you saying Crusher traines incorrrectly? Oh, and need I remind you that was not the firs message sent to you inside a ring. Ask Nikita ... oh.. and then there was that night with Chris Hamrick...

December 26th, 2011, 10:19 pm #49

Crusher is a good trainer, but his trainees had VERY limited time in the ring to train. They had a couple hours a month to train. Opposed to previous classes who trained at least 3 hours a night 2-3 times a week. I could be wrong but I think the last class of guys for that were Jason Cage, Sean Dahmer, Apollyon, JR Mega, and RPW. I don't recall a class after that, and I know the class before them was Chris Taylor, Devin Devine, and Lance Dayton.

December 27th, 2011, 4:06 pm #50

Well, I'm not here to argue with you, Last time I checked, When you are trained in this business regardless if you are the one giving or taking the manuever, Always make sure you both are set for each others safety. I was in mid-air in the process of getting set on his shoulders and as soon as he felt me he went, He did NOT stop to set. Quinn would never ever tell someone to "Purposely send a message" ."There" or not, You can plead your opinion.
OH... yes he has.... Mad Mike is usually the one to deliver such messages. That is why Terry Ring left wothout wrestling his last match... it was changed to Mad Mike... and he bailed. Quinn has also delivered some of those messages himself in his career.