December 20th, 2011, 10:08 pm #31

There was never anyone named Sam Ward ever wrestle in PWX/NWA East. Could not have been Tony Hansen.

December 20th, 2011, 10:35 pm #32

Get a clue. But, your right. I bet Quinn is just trying to hold Tony down. It most likely doesn't have anything to do with him being awful in the ring and worse on the mic. Quinn's always holding young guys down for no reason, right?

December 21st, 2011, 1:40 am #33

Over the last couple months PWX has been making changes and I hope it will continue to. I think the talent changes so far are a good start, add a few more and drop a few more and the look steps up yet again. Something is going on and its all for the good that I can see. Hansen won be great with more time in the ring and lose 75lbs.

December 21st, 2011, 1:48 am #34

Wow, those results really confused me!
What confuses you someone wins and someone loses. Don't over think things. You need to be there to see how it happened.

December 21st, 2011, 3:33 am #35

No...you really didn't

December 21st, 2011, 10:28 am #36

Get a clue. But, your right. I bet Quinn is just trying to hold Tony down. It most likely doesn't have anything to do with him being awful in the ring and worse on the mic. Quinn's always holding young guys down for no reason, right?
Um, what happened to Jason Cage? Oh yeah, Tony Injured him. Ended his career.

December 21st, 2011, 1:45 pm #37

Sorry... wrong again. Jason Cage Quit, period... nothing to do with Tony Hansen. Plus, if that did happen, it would have been because he was given his marching orders by Quinn. It would not have been an accident. Quinn hates Cage...

December 21st, 2011, 6:03 pm #38

Saturday December 17th, 2011 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail NWAEAST@comcast.net

JUST ADDED:

Plus much more!

Was Cupid dressed as Santa?

December 21st, 2011, 8:26 pm #39

Sorry... wrong again. Jason Cage Quit, period... nothing to do with Tony Hansen. Plus, if that did happen, it would have been because he was given his marching orders by Quinn. It would not have been an accident. Quinn hates Cage...
Uh sorry, Jason was injured by Tony. Screwed up his shoulder. Get your facts straight. I was there.

December 21st, 2011, 8:44 pm #40

ahh...no... he was not .... just stop lieing. You could not have been there, because Tony Hansen.. the GREAT Tony Hansen... had not made his pro debut prior to Cage being run out of PWX by Quinn for the final time.