1:15 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #21

He is in NC and was making the drive to shows. Lou is a really cool guy to talk to if you ever get the chance. I also heard Gash is moving to NC next year as well.

1:20 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #22

STRYDER & CHRIS LeRUSSO vs. EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED

PWX Brass Knuckles Title Match:
JR MEGA (c) vs. CHRIS TAYLOR vs. ASHTON AMHERST

THE SHIRLEY DOE EXPERIENCE vs. CRUSHER HANSEN & DASH BENNETT

PAYTON GRAHAM vs. RYAN MITCHELL

RYAN REIGN vs. MAD MIKE

IRON CITY MONSTERS vs. TRAVIS FAME & BLUE DRAGON

Plus...
Jon Burton confronts Shawn Patrick!

"The Future" Calvin McGrath returns to PWX!

Plus much more!

I don't think this looks good on paper at all. Graham vs Mitchell will be shit. Reign VS Mike should be good the rest not so much

3:14 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #23

?
Saturday December 17th, 2011

The PWX WrestlePlex - McKeesport, PA

Brandon K def. Ashton Amherst to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

JR Mega def. Dash Bennett to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

Jimmy Nutts, Jon Burton, & Crusher Hansen def. Kingdom James, Payton Graham, & Ryan Reign

Scottie Gash def. Ryan Mitchell to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

PWX Tag Team Champions the Iron City Monsters def. Paul Atlas & Troy Lords, Double Dragon, & The Shirley Doe Experience in a PWX-Mas Tag Title Gauntlet Match

Shane Taylor def. Mad Mike

JR Mega def. PWX Brass Knuckles Champion Chris Taylor before the Christmas Chaos match to win the title under Widl West 24/7 Rules

Brandon K def. interim PWX Three Rivers Champion Chris LeRusso in the Christmas Chaos match to win the title (match also involved PWX Heavyweight Champion Stryder, Brass Knuckles Champion JR Mega, Chris Taylor, and Scottie Gash)

3:43 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #24

STRYDER & CHRIS LeRUSSO vs. EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED

PWX Brass Knuckles Title Match:
JR MEGA (c) vs. CHRIS TAYLOR vs. ASHTON AMHERST

THE SHIRLEY DOE EXPERIENCE vs. CRUSHER HANSEN & DASH BENNETT

PAYTON GRAHAM vs. RYAN MITCHELL

RYAN REIGN vs. MAD MIKE

IRON CITY MONSTERS vs. TRAVIS FAME & BLUE DRAGON

Plus...
Jon Burton confronts Shawn Patrick!

"The Future" Calvin McGrath returns to PWX!

Plus much more!

I don't think this looks good on paper at all. Graham vs Mitchell will be shit. Reign VS Mike should be good the rest not so much
Both Tag matches are a waste of time. Dash and Crusher...LOL.... Tony must really be in the Doghouse... I know he pissed Quinn off... but Dash... makes no sense. Monsters vs BD and Travis fame... that should be a 30 second Squash. JR Mega Miller as Champ...... Brass Nucks should have a toughness to it just based on the name.... he is far from "tough" LOL I will not be going to this one. I will read about it in the funny papers. I feel bad for Mitchell and Ashton.

6:55 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #25

The teams of Blue Dragon/Fame and Crusher/Dash were established last show. So it makes sense.

7:52 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #26

No...it doesn't... it made no sense for Dash and crusher for anything. Tony Hansen should be the one if the "powers that be" were not so interested in holding him down. Dash has no alliance with anyone, and is getting almost no reaction now since Stacey Hunter has left the promotion.

8:27 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #27

Saturday December 17th, 2011

The PWX WrestlePlex - McKeesport, PA

Brandon K def. Ashton Amherst to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

JR Mega def. Dash Bennett to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

Jimmy Nutts, Jon Burton, & Crusher Hansen def. Kingdom James, Payton Graham, & Ryan Reign

Scottie Gash def. Ryan Mitchell to qualify for the Christmas Chaos Match

PWX Tag Team Champions the Iron City Monsters def. Paul Atlas & Troy Lords, Double Dragon, & The Shirley Doe Experience in a PWX-Mas Tag Title Gauntlet Match

Shane Taylor def. Mad Mike

JR Mega def. PWX Brass Knuckles Champion Chris Taylor before the Christmas Chaos match to win the title under Widl West 24/7 Rules

Brandon K def. interim PWX Three Rivers Champion Chris LeRusso in the Christmas Chaos match to win the title (match also involved PWX Heavyweight Champion Stryder, Brass Knuckles Champion JR Mega, Chris Taylor, and Scottie Gash)
Wow, those results really confused me!

8:29 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #28

No...it doesn't... it made no sense for Dash and crusher for anything. Tony Hansen should be the one if the "powers that be" were not so interested in holding him down. Dash has no alliance with anyone, and is getting almost no reaction now since Stacey Hunter has left the promotion.
I'm sorry, Tony Hansen is a nice guy but no one is holding him down! He needs more work. He's injured several wrestlers,has no ring awareness & could possibly seriously hurt someone. He should not be a champion right now. Maybe in time, but not now.

8:57 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #29

Tony Hansen has NEVER injured anyone.

9:44 PM - Dec 20, 2011 #30

He sent Sam Ward to the ER in a battle royal.