December 18th, 2011, 8:11 pm #11

Kingdom James was a disgrace. The Mitchell vs. Gash was awesome!! Match of the Year!!!! Very low turn out. Miller did not salt the parking lot. The entire area was worse than it should have been.

December 18th, 2011, 8:59 pm #12

?
Where's Patrick Hayes been? Also, is Stacy Hunter done with the promotion? What about Krystal Frost? Is Dusty Adonis still working for PWX?

December 18th, 2011, 11:10 pm #13

Stacy is pregnant, she will be back in January

December 19th, 2011, 12:53 am #14

No.... she won't be back this time .... Hayes has just been busy... and that kid is the other blue dragon

December 19th, 2011, 1:56 am #15

I was there when Stacey flipped out on Quinn. She won't be back at all. Dash didn't want her managing him and I don't think anybody else really needs a manager. Her buddy Terry Ring isn't there anymore so she has no reason to be there.

December 19th, 2011, 3:28 am #16

Kingdom James was a disgrace. The Mitchell vs. Gash was awesome!! Match of the Year!!!! Very low turn out. Miller did not salt the parking lot. The entire area was worse than it should have been.
I agree Ryan Mitchell and Scottie Gash was very good, but I really liked Ashton Amherst and Brandon K as well. Overall a good show from beginning to end. Attendance was lower than their recent shows. About 140-160 was there. I am still really liking what PWX is doing lately though. I hope they keep it up.

December 19th, 2011, 5:31 pm #17

I was there when Stacey flipped out on Quinn. She won't be back at all. Dash didn't want her managing him and I don't think anybody else really needs a manager. Her buddy Terry Ring isn't there anymore so she has no reason to be there.
lol what? stacy & terry are buddies? since when?

dusty adonis/keith haught just started a new angle on saturday where rpw made him kiss his feet for 50 bucks and told him to come back next show and be presentable

December 19th, 2011, 6:35 pm #18

So Ring got pissed because when is was doing all his towns a love triangle formed with his women. Hunter, Adonis and Hays. Is this what I'm seeing.

December 19th, 2011, 10:30 pm #19

I agree Ryan Mitchell and Scottie Gash was very good, but I really liked Ashton Amherst and Brandon K as well. Overall a good show from beginning to end. Attendance was lower than their recent shows. About 140-160 was there. I am still really liking what PWX is doing lately though. I hope they keep it up.
Ashton and Brandon K on any other night would have been the standard.... great match. I still can't believe Big Daddy Kingdom was there... who's next... The Iron Warrior?

December 20th, 2011, 2:34 am #20

So Ring got pissed because when is was doing all his towns a love triangle formed with his women. Hunter, Adonis and Hays. Is this what I'm seeing.
Is he done with pwx? i heared he moved to North Carolina.....if he is done thats ashame i always liked him.