June 6th, 2012, 10:24 am #1

Saturday June 9th 26th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

FEATURING:

AND MORE!

Last edited by indymessageboard on June 8th, 2012, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 7th, 2012, 1:14 pm #2

Excellent card

June 7th, 2012, 11:18 pm #3

Saturday June 9th 26th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

FEATURING:

AND MORE!

Dont know after a 9 nine hour drive from kentucky if my heart could take this much excitement!

June 7th, 2012, 11:27 pm #4

Just think of the young boys and that drive will well worth it ,right homo???

June 8th, 2012, 12:44 pm #5

PWX has a shoot with Crusher on their site and they labeled it "straight shootin" This is exact same name ROH used for their shoot interview series. Couldn't Quinn come up with something better? Also why is Marcus Mann featured on the site more than any of the wrestlers? Someone has a hard on for this kid.

June 8th, 2012, 1:38 pm #6

This has been touched on before I think. This is the "shoot" where Crusher says he is a better worker than Phil Shatter/Gunner.

June 8th, 2012, 8:45 pm #7

Excellent card
What the crap, that card is terribe, what is Bigg now, 90?? Where is the creativity? Bigg? Dpoes that mean someone smaller can name themselves, smalll? Crusher Hansen & his trusty street sign, signy? Good thing he doesn't carry a shovel named shovely. I'm forming a new team, 1 black guy, 1 white guy, I'll call them black & white! The spotlight? Why not call yourself "The Gash" Best in Pittsburgh & the semi retard JR can't even cut a promo? Oh sorry, self proclaimed best in Pittsburgh who talks like he's got Amhersts dick in his mouth.. Order of Total Oblivion? Is that Ooto for short? Couldn't you find a longer name?

June 8th, 2012, 8:53 pm #8

Your rant was terrible, seriously, you want Scottie Gash to call himself "The Gash" and have a problem with him being "The Spotlight"? What exactly is wrong with the nickname? And whose fault is it if you can not remember a simple 4 words "Order" "Of" "Total" "Oblivion", I know the Oblivion one might be too hard for you.

June 8th, 2012, 9:29 pm #9

This has been touched on before I think. This is the "shoot" where Crusher says he is a better worker than Phil Shatter/Gunner.
Who the fuck would buy this?????????¿???????????????????

June 9th, 2012, 3:01 am #10

Its for free, and it is on the PWX site. Really nothing special, just Crusher basically saying why he is the best and putting himself over a lot. Could have been done a lot better, but there wasn't really a lot of informative things to come out of it. Not a real good shoot at all, but they could probably make better ones, or maybe another Crusher one that is better if he goes a different direction with it.