HTH
HTH

June 10th, 2012, 11:34 am #31

(quote)
The entire thread is whining. Earn it!
(/quote)

Correct my friend, they have to EARN it. Heel or Face they have to "rock the house" consistently.

Stryder - stepped up, improved his game and pushed his abilities until he became a title holder.

J-Flash - is getting there, but he needs to make it flow naturally.

Ryan Reign - is a great technical wrestler with the 10% brawling, I see good things for him, if he keeps going.

Tony Johnson - He's got a looong way to go

Jack Pollock - great potential, if he keeps pushing himself, he'll get there

Chris Larusso - I expected great things from him, but so far it's been disappointing

Dash Bennett - LOL, he's not a youngster, also, who wants a champion with three rolls of fat sagging off his body. He's almost as bad as kid cupid in the jelly roll department. He shows no skills, and extremely overweight.

HTH
HTH

June 10th, 2012, 11:40 am #32

(quote)
um Larusso is main eventing for the belt tonight. Dash has a match against Crusher , Flash and Johnson will win the tag belts soon enough, and ryan reign has a 2/3 falls match w Brandon K. Id say they are being booked pretty good. Oh and Pollock has a brass knuckles title match tonight too.
(/quote)

Gee, I wonder who this is, could it be the same person who (so called) manages Larusso, Dash, Flash, Johnson, reign. She also has three rolls of fat as well. Good example as a manager, GET AS FAT AS YOU CAN!!!!

That will make you a champion in no time! LMBO!!!

June 10th, 2012, 12:34 pm #33

Nopd not Staacey and Dash is 30 thats not really old. when you compare him to the rest of the PWX roster

HTH
HTH

June 10th, 2012, 1:42 pm #34

(quote)
Nopd not Staacey and Dash is 30 thats not really old. when you compare him to the rest of the PWX roster
(/quote)

The point is that dash is a COW, he can't even get into the ring without the ropes catching his belly. If he has any definition you can't tell under the jelly rolls. (I'm big, fat, and I want a championship belt. I'll even put it on between my second and third roll of fat for you).

That will fill PWX, Here's blubber man, your new world champion. GET REAL!!!

The point is the title holders are to draw FANS, the marks want to see wrestling, not someone who can't hardly move. He's slower than molasses. Want proof, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Cgpd9Trl8

June 10th, 2012, 6:32 pm #35

how can you tell young guys to go out and "earn it" when veterans like Doe, Crusher, Dash etc dont maintain any kind of work ethic in ring and out of ring? Those guys are in HORRIBLE shape! they look like jokes! say what you want to about Gregory, Hentai, and Vegas in IWC but at least those guys are in shape for the most part! How disrespectful is it to the business to have a massive gut and rolls hanging out? Age really doesnt have much to do with it if youre still in great shape and having great matches but thats the thing with these older guys...they are in TERRIBLE shape and dont have great matches! And please dont make excuses by saying guys back in the day were fat. Its 2012 and even the guys back in the day who had the stockier/thicker builds still had muscle on them whether it was bigger arms/shoulders to compensate for the big guts. Doe, Crusher, Beast, Gash dont have an ounce of muscle anywhere on their bodies. its pathetic. what kind of example does that set for young talent??????

June 10th, 2012, 8:00 pm #36

Umm have you seen Kevin Steen? Exactly

June 10th, 2012, 10:14 pm #37

kevin steen's cardio and strength is triple that of dash, doe, crusher or any other PWX fat old guy. Just because a guy is thicker and wrestles in a shirt doesn't mean every fat slob can point to them andjustify their sloppy look.

June 10th, 2012, 11:44 pm #38

It just shows that politics rule PWX. Not talent

June 11th, 2012, 12:06 am #39

PWX has always been very political, you know that going in. So if you are in PWX, and you are unhappy about this fact, why did you ever join? Just work around it, and cream rises to the top in most cases.

June 11th, 2012, 5:02 am #40

I was gonna attend this event but I heard Brian Brand was suppose to be there so Id rather not waste my ten dollars on a 2 faced, power hungry dick. Brian is gonna run pwx into the ground just like he did too other feds. Ill continue not to show up to pwx as long as he is there.
This is probably someone from UCW. The horrible use of English is a dead giveaway. Go back to your trailer. Your sister/wife is calling.