PWX is back! Deal with it!

PWX is back! Deal with it!

October 30th, 2011, 7:21 pm #1

Look out! Enough said!

October 30th, 2011, 8:16 pm #2

Jim/Quinn stepped it up, and so did all of the workers. The building is amazing, the card was great, and the place got packed. Hopefully they keep it up, if so, I dont see any reason for the crowd size to decrease.

October 31st, 2011, 3:04 am #3

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

October 31st, 2011, 3:44 am #4

I attended the show at that new building...this is the best indy wrestling organization in PA BAR NONE!! Fuck Bubba and T-Rantula....come to PWX to see the BEST!!

October 31st, 2011, 4:54 am #5

the best at ripping people off. Really using Pulp Fiction soundtrack to get your promo's over. Copy ECW a little bit more why don't you?

October 31st, 2011, 5:16 am #6

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>
dude what shit talent that company has. I can count on one hand(maybe a little more) of how many decent guys they had on that video out of all the ones i have seen.

October 31st, 2011, 6:34 am #7

the best at ripping people off. Really using Pulp Fiction soundtrack to get your promo's over. Copy ECW a little bit more why don't you?
So wasn't ECW ripping off pulp fiction then?

October 31st, 2011, 6:36 am #8

dude what shit talent that company has. I can count on one hand(maybe a little more) of how many decent guys they had on that video out of all the ones i have seen.
Cause you have not seen them that makes them shit talent? Such wonderful logic.

Juggy Gales
Juggy Gales

October 31st, 2011, 2:19 pm #9

It was a great show, great building, and pwx could make a huge upswing with this momentum.

The problem is the anniv show is always solid each year and then the special names, faces, and surprises go away. Jim starts to care a little less. The same crappy talent floods the show.

lets hope pwx does the right thing this time

October 31st, 2011, 3:45 pm #10

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on October 31st, 2011, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.