Pwx cancelled

Pwx cancelled

June 28th, 2011, 11:58 pm #1

Reading facebook posts and it seems the pwx show is postponed till july 23rd? anyone know why?

June 29th, 2011, 12:37 am #2

They are saving their money up so they can bring in Kevin Nash for the August show.

June 29th, 2011, 1:22 am #3

yea that will be a big draw LOL, uh I think Jim Miller is spending all the money on backyard fireworks this weekend and barbecue.

June 29th, 2011, 1:00 pm #4

My guess is the MYBO people bailed on the ticket sales. O much for the benefit. Miller gets to keep the money this year.

Indy Insider II
Indy Insider II

June 29th, 2011, 1:37 pm #5

Do you really think Miller ever donated a dime to St. Jude's? LOL He is using the good name of a respected friend to line his pockets. I will never work another "Benefit" show he runs. Look at the previous line ups and see how many of us refuse to work this again.

Indy Insider Dave
Indy Insider Dave

June 29th, 2011, 2:46 pm #6

They are saving their money up so they can bring in Kevin Nash for the August show.
Can't believe someone scooped me on this. I heard that too, but the show is on the 23rd. With Nash comng in to work Quinn Magnum!!!! Magnum vs Nash Main Event now at the Shawn Evans Memorial show should generate huge house and nice $$$ for Miller to donate to the Baseball kids. Kudos to Jim Miller for this one!!!

June 29th, 2011, 10:19 pm #7

DO you guys really think Miller would spend money on Nash? Seriously. I would love to see it, because they would probably put James Ross in the ring with him and it would back fire and JR would get his ass kicked.

June 30th, 2011, 2:25 pm #8

As stated above, the match is not Littel ol JR.. it is none other than Quinn Magnum making his return vs. Big Daddy Cool.

June 30th, 2011, 3:59 pm #9

Somebody make sure to have Quinn's walker ready for his entrance.

June 30th, 2011, 4:21 pm #10

Guess you do not know Quinn Magnum, He is still the BEST wrestler in the Pittsburgh Area, and he has not competed regularly in about 5 years!