PWX at the Palisades decent card

PWX at the Palisades decent card

September 29th, 2009, 3:20 pm #1

Wow, PWX is bringing in Afa Jr, Smothers, and SJK? That's pretty decent for PWX. Who do you think they will work? I'm guessing Mitchell and Afa Jr maybe Smothers and Dash then SJK and Amhurst? Either way, good for PWX trying to bring in names to compete!

September 29th, 2009, 7:27 pm #2

Doe and Smothers would be a sweet match, or Smothers and Hayes. Afa JR will probably be working Sterling. Palisades must be dishing out some money, because there is no way Miller's pocket is being touched on this one.

September 29th, 2009, 7:30 pm #3

That is for sure. Jim would not pay for anything. I am sure someone got him a paid show.

S*TR
S*TR

September 29th, 2009, 7:40 pm #4

Tracy will probably work Doe in singles or maybe they have something with him and the Players or the Mafia.

Afa/Manu is friends with Mitchell so they'll probably have them work together.

Sterling will either work Amherst for the title or tag with his protege (Ryan Reign) against Ross and Hayes.

September 29th, 2009, 9:11 pm #5

It would be sweet if Hamrick is brought in to team with Smothers. Hamrick/Smothers VS the Players or SJM would be nice.

Afa JR VS Mitchell would be alright, I don't see the two of them being a team making sense though. Maybe Afa JR/Mad Mike since Afa JR is the brother of Samu, it would connect for RAGE.

SJK VS Amhurst will most likely be the case for that one.

September 29th, 2009, 11:17 pm #6

Southern Comfort vs. SJM or Franchise Players? OMG!! Smothers and Hamrick would probably be arrested for murder after wrestling either one of those teams.

September 29th, 2009, 11:19 pm #7

smothers will crush one once they mess up, and hamrick will chop one senseless

September 30th, 2009, 12:30 am #8

But Afa JR wouldn't care if Hayes/Ross messed up? I don't get what that means

October 1st, 2009, 3:43 am #9

when have u seen the players mess up? they are coming off a great match with scottie and brandon k. i dont think they would have any problems working with smothers/hamrick, they have been having some good matches with some better teams as of late in other promotions. you people need to stop hating on them, these guys are working hard to get better unlike the straight jacket mafia.

October 1st, 2009, 3:54 am #10

I wonder if that was Kronica posting, I forgot, he doesn't post on here. Beverly is the only one who comes off as a hard worker in that team. Kronica looks the same he did in the ring since he has started, a failed attempt at Alex Shelley. At least Beverly is his own gimmick.