PWO Wrestlelution 4: Overdrive Sunday Augusy 7th 2011

PWO Wrestlelution 4: Overdrive Sunday Augusy 7th 2011

July 28th, 2011, 5:12 pm #1

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="349"></embed></object>

Carl
Carl

July 28th, 2011, 5:22 pm #2

there seemed to be a good crowd there, was it a free show with losts of advertising, or do people in cleavland just like bad wrestling because there sports teams suck, so they figure, geee, wrestling must suck to? im just wondering

July 28th, 2011, 6:18 pm #3

Carl it's WELL KNOWN that they are the masters of TICKET GIVE AWAY. Cleveland does not draw and if you give a thousand tickets away to inner city kids and poor people they will come to ANYTHING. If the product they so claim is WORLD WIDE viewd then WALLY would leave the area and go draw but.... Just like most Indy wrestling in Ohio it's a very hard thing to do. I hope wrestling picks up and sees a run and great things again and WWE holds the key to helping the indys draw but if this current run that WWE is on fizzels so will the indy's.

Carl
Carl

July 28th, 2011, 7:22 pm #4

ohh okay, i dont pay attention much attention to ohio indys because theres not much going there, i was just wondering

July 28th, 2011, 9:29 pm #5

carl: not speaking specifically about PWO, but do you have a positive thing to say about indy wrestling at all? your a troll on this board with nothing but negativity. Id love to see what kind of garbage you watch or think is entertaining.

Curious Indy Worker
Curious Indy Worker

July 29th, 2011, 4:00 am #6

Have you ever trained at a Pro Wrestling school?... taken a bump in the ring? (Backyard doesn't cout) ...
'Worked a match at ANY Indy show? (Wrestle or referee, it don't matter but once again, backyard doesen't count!) Have you even DONE anything at an Indy show other than sit on your ass? Have you ever accomplished anything in life other than sit on your ass and bash other people from a computer screen?Please answer, Carl. We're all waiting to read some more of your pearls of wisdom..

July 29th, 2011, 5:05 am #7

He asked a question, Jesus Christ. Aren't we all defensive.

July 29th, 2011, 12:11 pm #8

no we asked in general about carl. not about what he said in this thread. he does this in every thread.

July 29th, 2011, 1:29 pm #9

He really didn't even asked a question, his veiled question was just an excuse to bash something for no other reason than to bash it!

Carl
Carl

July 29th, 2011, 2:38 pm #10

No, I never have, thats what makes all this so ridiculous, I state my opinion, mabye it is all negativity, but where in indy wrestling is someone doing something good? Where in wrestling are people drawing money, the nwa isnt, no promotion around here is, ROH isnt, tna isnt, wwe only draws of there history, no what they do now, so what good thing could I say?