Pro Wrestling Gear

Pro Wrestling Gear

July 25th, 2012, 12:26 am #1

Can anyone suggest some people who make wrestling gear at a reasonable price? I've contacted some places that are charging $100 for simple tights.

Leave links or whatever here.

Thanks

July 25th, 2012, 12:28 am #2

Chest Flexor's Manager

July 25th, 2012, 5:52 am #3

depends on where u are from or work, but Ginger does most all of IWC roster and is very busy but she does very good work.

July 26th, 2012, 4:33 pm #4

Can anyone suggest some people who make wrestling gear at a reasonable price? I've contacted some places that are charging $100 for simple tights.

Thanks
` someone finally asks a legit question and no workers reply?
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 26th, 2012, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 26th, 2012, 11:41 pm #5

woot woot

July 27th, 2012, 5:08 am #6

Thanks
different items may be cheaper in different places.

a lot of time, I'll use eBay and find cheap stuff there.

boots, for example, if you aren't looking to spend 200 bucks, some people will get wrestling shoes for 30-40 bucks and costume boots like the ones here

http://www.amazon.com/Wrestling-Pro-Cos ... B002RMVDEQ

and wear them over top of the shoes. Very rarely will you find a place that makes boots for under even 150 bucks.

Singlets are available everywhere. Do a google search for "wrestling singlet" and you'll find hundreds of thousands of links. Some for as cheap as like ten bucks or so. Then, find a good airbrusher to add design or whatever, or find the places that already make them the way you like.

Knee pads, elbow pads, etc can be found anywhere. Just do a search again for wrestling elbow pads or knee pads. They seem to range on google shopping from 5 bucks to 75 bucks.

There are always sites like elucha.com and mattstryker.com and highspots.com (even though i hear highspots just orders through elucha).

EBay, Amazon, and google will help you out more than anything.

July 27th, 2012, 2:08 pm #7

"(even though i hear highspots just orders through elucha). " Actually they get their gear through MTZ WEAR.

July 27th, 2012, 10:17 pm #8

Some of that advice was good, but most of it was how to look terrible when presenting yourself as a professional wrestler. Please don't try to get off for cheap, because that's how you'll look.

July 27th, 2012, 10:53 pm #9

You get what you pay for. If you want "costume boots" don't expect them to last and look good. They are for dress up, not wrestling.

July 28th, 2012, 7:46 am #10

I knew highspots what through someone else. I couldn't remember who.

but the reason I gave the OP the cheap side is cuz that's what t sounds like he is looking for with his complaint of "simple tights" being 100 bucks.