PRIME Wrestling Wally is here

PRIME Wrestling Wally is here

May 5th, 2012, 8:00 pm #1

Unlike what I have been told leading up to this event by Joe Wally is here and he is involved

May 5th, 2012, 8:43 pm #2

If he's truly involved they are beyond screwed and everyone will be out to make life rough for them. The talent needs to just leave it be and not work for them. Changing the name changes nothing.

May 6th, 2012, 3:24 am #3

Unlike what I have been told leading up to this event by Joe Wally is here and he is involved
Joe cannot even drive a car. Legit story he can't drive. I know this for a fact and heard rumors that he can't even put his suit on without help. Why would anyone believe him let alone let him promote shows? I think it is hilarious how the roh fans hated him so much that he got booted after 4 shows

May 6th, 2012, 4:09 am #4

time to start calling venues and news outlets again, i know a few news anchors who would love to help shut these guys down, fuck joe d wally greg irons and his band of losers

May 6th, 2012, 5:15 am #5

Couldn't agree more. Who is going to sponsors them or want to do any sort of fundraisers knowing a guy that is the promoter and money behind the promotion is a felon of the worse kind. I think the talent also need to not work for them either. There has to be more work around for the talent than them having to go to PRIME/PWO.

Heard there was 25 people there tonight.

May 6th, 2012, 1:32 pm #6

talent are whores that dont care.

May 6th, 2012, 4:12 pm #7

time to start calling venues and news outlets again, i know a few news anchors who would love to help shut these guys down, fuck joe d wally greg irons and his band of losers
What do you care? just leave it alone. Your taking money out of the pockets of workers. And you don't know the story. No one does. Get over yourself.

May 6th, 2012, 5:21 pm #8

he is a felon no matter how you want to spin it and worked with kids charities & police athletic league and such. How are the workers getting paid with a 25 person draw. that nationwide tv exposure that they claim must me be working either. I care also because he hurts the business for EVERYONE when he just got out of prison and shows up like nothing every happened and they change the name of PWO to try and get people to think he is not involved. That's shady and needs exposed.

May 6th, 2012, 5:23 pm #9

What do you care? just leave it alone. Your taking money out of the pockets of workers. And you don't know the story. No one does. Get over yourself.
Well AIW had better not use a shred of glass in that Thorne/Pondo Death Match at the Todd Pettengill Invitational. oh wait I mean the JT Lightning Memorial Tournament. Forgot last year they tried cashing in on Ted Petty and this year its JT. GET A LIFE. If you want to start blowing the whistle then 2 can play that game. Or maybe Prime should resort to asking for donations and hand outs from already ticket paying fans?

May 6th, 2012, 5:27 pm #10

"I care also because he hurts the business for EVERYONE when he just got out of prison and shows up like nothing every happened and they change the name of PWO to try and get people to think he is not involved. That's shady and needs exposed."

yeah and AIW had a girl get raped at their "headquarters" on new years eve a few years ago and it caused yet another of their owners to split from them. make the claim that nick isnt there anymore but thorne lived with him for close to a year after it happened and everyone kept their mouth shut about that dirty little secret. And there are much more where that came from. stop trying to cause shit when you guys have just as many if not more skeletons in your closet.