Omega Aaron Draven

Omega Aaron Draven

WorkerX
WorkerX

February 21st, 2012, 8:12 pm #1

The kid's in ring work is really good but he is a douche in the back. Any other workers think this guy is a complete ass?

February 21st, 2012, 9:05 pm #2

I give everyone a chance, but after years of working with him on and off, I think he's kind of a dick. At least that's how he comes off.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

February 21st, 2012, 10:33 pm #3

I don't know about others but he was always nice to me in the locker room.

February 21st, 2012, 10:41 pm #4

I too have worked with him thru the years and have found him to be a dick and has matured into a decent kid backstage now. So its mixed.

February 21st, 2012, 11:19 pm #5

I've never had a problem with him. Always nice & respectful. I just think he's quiet.

February 22nd, 2012, 2:51 am #6

Being quiet can be misinterpreted as being a dick. Hopefully it's just that.

February 22nd, 2012, 5:24 am #7

Draven worked a 304 Wrestling show in 2009, somewhere he had never worked before. One of their established wrestlers' finishing move was the Spanish Fly. He got all pissed and made a stink because that was "his move."

Needless to say, it wasn't his move there.

February 22nd, 2012, 7:37 am #8

a few years ago he was a good kid,but now his ego is through the roof,dont get me wrong,i think he is a great worker,but has a shitty attitude anymore,& he is kind of a hemroid. he just thinks that he is somebody that he isnt. he really aint proved shit yet,lets face it,he is way to small for wwe,unless they teamed him with hornswoggle, he is to small for the tna x division,& even to small for ROH. the little crooked eyed fucker is going to be a indy guy for the rest of his career,but a damn good one tho!

February 22nd, 2012, 7:31 pm #9

Being quiet can be misinterpreted as being a dick. Hopefully it's just that.
It is a little orange though...

February 22nd, 2012, 11:33 pm #10

a few years ago he was a good kid,but now his ego is through the roof,dont get me wrong,i think he is a great worker,but has a shitty attitude anymore,& he is kind of a hemroid. he just thinks that he is somebody that he isnt. he really aint proved shit yet,lets face it,he is way to small for wwe,unless they teamed him with hornswoggle, he is to small for the tna x division,& even to small for ROH. the little crooked eyed fucker is going to be a indy guy for the rest of his career,but a damn good one tho!
Totatl dooche. No one likes him.