Ohio Hatchet Wrestling: "Rebirth"

Ohio Hatchet Wrestling: "Rebirth"

Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling

December 19th, 2009, 5:13 am #1

December 19th, 2009, 6:14 pm #2

Why the hell is Jock Sampson on this show? If you stuck with the core wrestlers you had and throw in some top indy guys you'd do great.

Pondo, Viper, Sami Callihan, Moxley, 2 Tough Tony, Day Boys, Egotistico Fantastico, Zac Vincent, and even CO. Using the guys that everyone else uses is gonna hurt.

The Jock
The Jock

December 19th, 2009, 10:03 pm #3

LOL! LOL! Thank you for your opinion! I appreciate it even though you don't appreciate me! Have a nice day and God Bless you!

Jock

PS there is no "p" in Samson!

December 20th, 2009, 1:11 pm #4

There is also no talent or draw ability in Samson.

December 20th, 2009, 3:01 pm #5

There is also no talent or draw ability in Samson.

**But, he will obviously work for free --he did work for Bull Miller, AND followed that up with MPW--which is the main reason he is booked for this show. The second is cause he is from that general area...Larry sees it as a guy who if the show doesnt bring in a gate large enough to cover pay for everyone, Jock Samson won't be pissed....after all he is use to bumping for free. And second I am sure Larry thinks the guy will bring in a few more tickets since he is a local....which he won't.

December 20th, 2009, 3:38 pm #6

larry,how about a card line up, the last show in logan was a good 1,sami cllihan,jon moxley,faith and nothing weren't even announced,but it was great to see them there.give us some names and some matches.the last show had 10 matches and i found it well worth the drive and money.please don't put viper vs.adam,because adam fucking sucks.

December 20th, 2009, 6:35 pm #7

Flash Fury vs. Dustin Rayz
"Genuine" Jock Samson vs. James Christopher
Juggulator vs. Trik Nasty
The Bastard Sons of Rock N' Roll vs. Eric Darkstorm/Eric Steel
Mad Man Pondo vs. Viper - Stipulations to be announced
Also, Sam Hane wants to make an announcement to the fans of Ohio Hatchet Wrestling concerning his future in professional wrestling and current Ohio Hatchet champion C.O. Hustler will defend the title against an opponent to be determined in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you at the show and the after party location will be announced soon as well. Thank you.

- Larry

December 20th, 2009, 6:45 pm #8

sam hane will prob. announce he's leaving pro wrestling for a while due to his mma future.sam recently won his mma debut in a matter of seconds,good job sam and best wishes on your mma career.........the card sounds good larry,see ya at the show.

December 21st, 2009, 3:00 pm #9

I think OHW is a good company but this show looks really bad. Viper vs Pondo has already happened like a million times. You have Juggulator so use him in a deathmatch. Darkstorm vs Rayz would have been great.

December 22nd, 2009, 7:14 am #10

why in the hell is he wasting Darkstorm by teaming him with Eric Steele????