Ohio Hatchet Wrestling: "Death In The Valley" - May 15th

Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling

April 21st, 2010, 10:32 pm #1

April 22nd, 2010, 3:00 am #2

OAC will shut this down

April 22nd, 2010, 3:41 am #3

OAC will shut this down.

....no they wont. Good Luck and be safe.

April 22nd, 2010, 4:05 am #4

I will have 2 medics on staff for the show, I am licensed in the state of Ohio as a promoter, and I have taken all the steps that I can think of to make this a safe event for the workers and the fans.

So, I don't see any reason why this show should be shut down.

- Larry

April 22nd, 2010, 4:09 am #5

It won't as long as everything is in order with OAC and you let them know what you're doing no one cares at the OAC.

April 22nd, 2010, 5:28 am #6

The Workers on this show all know what they are doing ( Not saying there isn't risks involved) but I think everything will be fine, I cant make this show, but it looks like its going to be a good one.

April 22nd, 2010, 6:11 am #7

Actually, the center in Logan will not be allowing blood on the show or hardcore.. you better call and find all of this out before you go advertising

April 22nd, 2010, 7:21 am #8

I have the contract signed by the LHAC sitting here on my desk; the activity center rep told me that they would be happy to have the show there and I booked future shows at the activity center.

Anything else??

- Larry

April 22nd, 2010, 1:11 pm #9

is madman pondo going to be there too

April 22nd, 2010, 1:34 pm #10

I have the contract signed by the LHAC sitting here on my desk; the activity center rep told me that they would be happy to have the show there and I booked future shows at the activity center.

Anything else??

- Larry

Did you get your mommy's permission before you set up this show? lol... Some people just won't be happy unless your show gets shut down. But anyway, good luck Larry. Looks like a good show!