OH Yarder Breaks Neck

OH Yarder Breaks Neck

February 1st, 2012, 9:13 pm #1

Last night at RAW in Barberton OH, Sean Dahmer trainee Chase Aaryons broke his neck from a clothesline bump.

When will these guys and the thousands like them stop arguing that you don't need to be PROPERLY trained to be in a ring? It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

February 1st, 2012, 9:29 pm #2

Have you ever seen Chase Aaryons work? He is pretty good. I wouldn't classify him as a yarder.

Just Another Worker
Just Another Worker

February 1st, 2012, 9:39 pm #3

If someone is not trained or not properly trained, they are a yarder. That applies no matter how "good" you Barbertucky yard-tards think he is. Shut your promotion down until everyone on your roster has had at least 4 to 6 months of real training at a pro wrestling school. There are several to pick from within an hour's drive of Barberton. The risks are bad enough when you have people who know what they're doing & this might decrease them just a little bit.

February 1st, 2012, 9:58 pm #4

Chase Aaryons is definitely not a yarder. Hes a hell of a worker. You're probably just mad because his wrestling career is taking off better than yours is and you know with his potential he'll be better than you can ever dream of being. Praying for you Chase

February 1st, 2012, 10:06 pm #5

Yeah, Breaking your next @ R.A.W. is a great start to bright future! So much to be upset about. Thats not even hating, you just made a senseless statement.

February 1st, 2012, 10:10 pm #6

It's a small wonder or maybe just dumb luck that there haven't been more injuries like this in Barberton.

February 1st, 2012, 10:26 pm #7

No surgery will be needed. He fractured his c4 and its impacting on his c5. Very good news for him as an injury like this can cause paralysis.

Just Another Worker
Just Another Worker

February 1st, 2012, 10:58 pm #8

I'm glad that he's going to be ok and that this injury isn't going to cripple him for life. My point is that it could have been avoided altogether. Less than half of the roster there has had any training at all and that's dangerous. By the way, I don't consider a few pointers from Eddy Insane prior to a show as training. For those of you who sit here and say that's better than nothing.... No, it isn't.

February 1st, 2012, 11:14 pm #9

What I don't understand is how you can attack someone who had an injury in the ring. He's not some yarder & he should be treated with the same respect as anyone else. He's a good kid who had something bad happen to him.

February 1st, 2012, 11:56 pm #10

Also, WTF does hurting your neck while bumping have to do with being a yarder? IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANYBODY!!

All it takes is one small mistake, and nobody's perfect. Fuck, CM Punk could land one wrong bump and he'd be in a bed too! Stooooop with the motherfucking shit!!

This is what makes the wrestling business the horrid world it is now.......