nwa premiere

nwa premiere

Heavens Angels
Heavens Angels

March 9th, 2012, 1:21 pm #1

what is the deal with this fed they are having a wrestlemania in may in logan does anyone have contact info phone # or what they want tagteams they dont have any right now and id like to get bookings with them

March 9th, 2012, 7:40 pm #2

They only push guys who are "too good" for wv indys so don't expect to get anywhere with them. Having Pierce on a show isn't a big deal

March 9th, 2012, 9:50 pm #3

Having the NWA World Champ is better than running a show with other names on it because in those areas the draw is the NWA World belt not really who has it.

March 9th, 2012, 10:46 pm #4

what does too good for wv indys mean

March 10th, 2012, 1:41 am #5

They only will push guys who travel and think they are too good to remember where they came from.

March 10th, 2012, 7:28 am #6

the nwa world title??? didn't that die in like the 80's??? or do you mean like ice cube and easy e, you know niggas with attitude??? no way you could be talking about those replica belts drawing anything????

March 10th, 2012, 11:38 am #7

from what i've seen they manage to do decent shows with good workers for the most part without bringing in old tv stars like some of the people down there dfo. give them a chance. i liked what i saw

March 10th, 2012, 12:44 pm #8

They are nobody they run once every 6mnths and draw like 30 ppl

March 10th, 2012, 11:46 pm #9

The way the Economy is now a days,and gas prices, I have to be more choosey as to which Indy shows I want to go to. For me Id rather go to a show with some names on it. To me its more bang for the buck. Now if a show is loaded with ROH type guys, then Id make a exception. Chance runs in Chapmanville, I just don't see anything there that would be worth driving over 90 minutes to, on top of I haven't heard of 70% of the guys he uses with the exception of TJ,Jason Kincaid,Onyx,and Chris Richards. And I can go to Remix,IWA East Coast,or ASW to see them. And those companies all bring in big names, so those are the shows Id rather drive to. Again, more bang for the buck. And for the record, I like Chance and I'm a fan of his, just don't think NWA Premier stacks up to Remix, IWA East Coast, or ASW. Just my opinion.

March 11th, 2012, 8:03 am #10

Remix Pro Wrestling, the company who guarantees names like the Pope, Abyss, and the King and then replaces them with females