NWA NA Tag Titles leaving NWA east?

NWA NA Tag Titles leaving NWA east?

Indy Insider Dave
Indy Insider Dave

June 16th, 2011, 7:42 pm #1

NWA leader Robert Trobich has called the titles away from Jim Miller and his son due to lack of promotion and skill level of 1/2 of the champions.
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 17th, 2011, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 16th, 2011, 9:27 pm #2

Have they ever defended the belts?

June 16th, 2011, 9:49 pm #3

A few times... but not like Gash and Brandon K did. They were much better champions.

June 17th, 2011, 12:24 am #4

The titles haven't meant anything since Atlas and Anthony won them. They hardly were able to defend them well. Then they just became NWA-East titles basically.

June 17th, 2011, 1:57 pm #5

I wouldn't count on them losing them. Miller will politic to keep at least one NWA belt in PWX. The only way I see them dropping them is if Amhurst or someone else is getting a singles NWA belt.

June 17th, 2011, 3:45 pm #6

those belts are worthless just like most of the nwa crap. he dudes the 80s are over. when shane buried the nwa belt he buried the nwa with it. that was 17 years ago and jim still marks for the nwa. wow. some nerve calling people marks when hes the biggest one.

June 17th, 2011, 3:51 pm #7

I wouldn't count on them losing them. Miller will politic to keep at least one NWA belt in PWX. The only way I see them dropping them is if Amhurst or someone else is getting a singles NWA belt.
Nope... they are moving the Belts.

June 17th, 2011, 3:54 pm #8

those belts are worthless just like most of the nwa crap. he dudes the 80s are over. when shane buried the nwa belt he buried the nwa with it. that was 17 years ago and jim still marks for the nwa. wow. some nerve calling people marks when hes the biggest one.
He totally disrespects his fans and those who risk injury inside his ring. Also, he completly discounts anyone else who has ever done anything important to help PWX. Look at the way he treats Potter.. sorry RPW! Look at the way he discounts Dahmer and Dash Bennett!! He caters to Brandon K, Ryan Mitchell and Crusher Hanson. He gives no credit to Tony Hanson, Stryder or Gash.

June 18th, 2011, 12:02 pm #9

Well, Tony Hansen is still pretty green! lol But yeah, I agree with the rest!

June 19th, 2011, 6:54 pm #10

The titles haven't meant anything since Atlas and Anthony won them. They hardly were able to defend them well. Then they just became NWA-East titles basically.
Atlas and Anthony may have been two of the worst guys I'd ever seen live.