NWA Mountain State

NWA Mountain State

May 31st, 2012, 8:43 pm #1

Heard Beau James was getting the book? Anyone know?

May 31st, 2012, 10:09 pm #2

Shite Creek has no paddle

May 31st, 2012, 11:29 pm #3

that would be a terrible choice he is a fatfuck that thinks he is somebody who is a fukin' nobody!

June 1st, 2012, 5:45 am #4

Mountain State can't get any worse. Beau James sucks. I always heard that the only reason a wrestler starts a promotion is because it's the only way they'll get booked.

June 1st, 2012, 11:23 am #5

he can keep yappin' his gums bout how hes respected but get blown up walkin to da ring!

Man on the inside
Man on the inside

June 1st, 2012, 3:52 pm #6

Heard Beau James was getting the book? Anyone know?
This is not true. He is being used as a media consultant only. This means he is helping with posters and TV layout. The book is still handled by someone else and I can not express this enough...he is a consultant ONLY.

June 1st, 2012, 5:37 pm #7

Lance Erikson still doing the booking or has it moved on to another person?

June 1st, 2012, 7:43 pm #8

Beau's posters suck ass too.

June 1st, 2012, 10:14 pm #9

ya those posters bite dick and of course lance has the book he is still champ and doesnt lose

Another man on the inside
Another man on the inside

June 2nd, 2012, 6:52 pm #10

Of course he is still the booker. They accused The Stro one of it always being about him, then the very one that accused The Stro is doing the same thing. MSW sucks! Flat out Sucks! Commentary is a joke, and the wrestling has went downhill. Promoter is letting a crack pusher run the show, so what does that tell you? Family show my ass!