NWA-East Burgh Brawl 14, April 10

NWA-East Burgh Brawl 14, April 10

March 21st, 2010, 9:31 pm #1

BURGH BRAWL 14 BATTLE ROYAL
Over the top rope rumble-style battle royal! Winner earns a shot at the NWA East Heavyweight Title!

NWA East Heavyweight Title Match
ASHTON AMHERST defends against PATRICK HAYES

NWA North American Tag Team Title & NWA East Tag Team Title Match
EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED vs. GOLDEN REIGN vs. 987 vs. THE HANSEN BROTHERS

NWA East Three Rivers Title Match
RYAN MITCHELL defends against CJ SENSATION

NWA East Brass Knuckles Title Match
DEVIN DEVINE defends against CHRIS TAYLOR

BRANDON K vs. JAMES ROSS
If Brandon K loses, he must join Team Mega with Ross!

Knockout Match
TROY LORDS vs. CHRIS LeRUSSO

8-Man Tag Team Match
DASH BENNETT, SHIRLEY DOE, & THE UPRISING vs. MAD MIKE, STRYDER, JASON CAGE, & A MYSTERY PARTNER

Plus much much more, featuring all your favorite NWA East stars!

March 21st, 2010, 10:35 pm #2

The show dont look too bad, I dont get why they have Brandon K wrestling twice though, just to give James Ross a match. The stipulation is stupid for it too. Amherst and Hayes only have a one show build, but it was done very good and the match should be good. The North American/NWA-East Tag Title match could go either way. I don't get the Mitchell VS Sensation, Cage just beat Sensation, so I would think he'd get the title shot in the rankings system. Devine and Taylor will be really good, and maybe ven steal the show. Troy Lords and LeRusso is another match that could go either way. The 8 man tag is the match I dont get the most, its like they just took 8 guys who don't have a spot and put them into this match. On top of that, why hasn't The Uprising done anything with Apollyon and Travis Fame yet? Are they really trying to drag this feud out, or are they just completely ignoring the past there? I have no idea who will win the actual Burgh Brawl match, theres a long list of possibilities this year.

March 22nd, 2010, 1:17 am #3

I heard Gash is in the title match with Hayes and Amherst, making it a three way. So K and Gash are wrestling twice.

March 22nd, 2010, 11:24 pm #4

I hope not those two will work fine together without Gash.

adam thomas
adam thomas

March 23rd, 2010, 1:15 am #5

BURGH BRAWL 14 BATTLE ROYAL
Over the top rope rumble-style battle royal! Winner earns a shot at the NWA East Heavyweight Title!

NWA East Heavyweight Title Match
ASHTON AMHERST defends against PATRICK HAYES

NWA North American Tag Team Title & NWA East Tag Team Title Match
EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED vs. GOLDEN REIGN vs. 987 vs. THE HANSEN BROTHERS

NWA East Three Rivers Title Match
RYAN MITCHELL defends against CJ SENSATION

NWA East Brass Knuckles Title Match
DEVIN DEVINE defends against CHRIS TAYLOR

BRANDON K vs. JAMES ROSS
If Brandon K loses, he must join Team Mega with Ross!

Knockout Match
TROY LORDS vs. CHRIS LeRUSSO

8-Man Tag Team Match
DASH BENNETT, SHIRLEY DOE, & THE UPRISING vs. MAD MIKE, STRYDER, JASON CAGE, & A MYSTERY PARTNER

Plus much much more, featuring all your favorite NWA East stars!
well, thatmight end up being a good show.but nobody means anything on the card

March 23rd, 2010, 2:37 am #6

Why do the PWX DVD's cost 15 dollars now? That is a ridiculous price, especially with the fact that you can buy WWE DVD's for that much, and it costs more than a front row ticket! The quality isn't even that good anymore, all you get is one camera angle, and commentary you can barely hear. Even more importantly you can barely hear the crowds reactions, it sounds like they are silent. It just seems like DH is using PWX for some money, and don't put any effort into the PWX DVD's. They are the same company that does IWC's, and those ones are great. Yet they charge the same price. Either PWX needs to settle a better deal with those guys or get a new production company. And not Kronica's either, as his was nothing more special, but at least his were affordable.

March 23rd, 2010, 5:25 am #7

I agree, the quality of the PWX DVD's has gone down drastically. DH half asses their PWX work with out a doubt. I agree with the pricing as well, it is a bit steep, especially for what you get.

March 23rd, 2010, 4:25 pm #8

I agree, the volume on the DVDs is hit or miss, but who are the commentators? I bought the two most recent releases this past weekend and one of them is a wierdo. One of them on the Feb. DVD even mentioned a fan's family dieing. WTF is that? What happened to being a PRO wrestling company? The other commentators seemed like they knew what they were doing but the one that sounds like an older guy was offensive.

March 23rd, 2010, 4:56 pm #9

Its because Tony F and Chuck are in business together and get a kick out of screwing PWX. Tony F half asses it and rapes them on prices because he's drinking buddies with Roberts and the rest of the IWC idiots who think its cool to go through life acting like gassed up, juvenile frat boys.

March 23rd, 2010, 8:35 pm #10

Its amazing you actually believe this stuff when you type it..