nigel to tna

nigel to tna

OHIOFAN
OHIOFAN

October 20th, 2009, 6:15 pm #1

appears that that E dragged their feet on signing nigel and Danielson and TNA swooped in to sign the duo apparently Tomko and Nigel are at the taping today with Tomko slated to appear

October 20th, 2009, 7:09 pm #2

crap you beat me to it............ im rediculously happy about this. WWE would have crapped all over what made these guys special. We can only hope if the rumors are true and ROH goes under that we atleast get to see Aries, Black, Jacobs etc gracing TNA instead of (Worst Wrestling Ever)

October 20th, 2009, 7:54 pm #3

If this is true it is a huge plus for TNA it has started to be seen as a serious thorn in the WWE's side. And who knows we may even get RVD in TNA a plus year after all in my mind.

October 20th, 2009, 8:46 pm #4

TNA needs to start signing more hungry INDY guys with a chip on their shoulder for not being gassed up enough or "pretty" enough to make it to WWE. Fuck these WWE/WCW rejects they've been pushing.
The future is all of the hungry young indy stars who desperately want to make a living off the business but cant because they dont have the abnormally large look that Vinnie Mac has a hard on for.

October 20th, 2009, 9:13 pm #5

TNA needs to start signing more hungry INDY guys with a chip on their shoulder for not being gassed up enough or "pretty" enough to make it to WWE. Fuck these WWE/WCW rejects they've been pushing.
The future is all of the hungry young indy stars who desperately want to make a living off the business but cant because they dont have the abnormally large look that Vinnie Mac has a hard on for.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Absolutely...I've said since day one, get Kurt, Christian, and the Dudley's, then stop... get sting... Then grab up the young indy greats... Bring in the other stars like Nash, Steiner, Booker, etc on special occasions or rarely... You are wasting way too much money when you could have 12 Super indies for the price of one fat, old dude...

October 20th, 2009, 10:01 pm #6

add the the fact that RVD was backstage at the PPV hanging out and we have some really high hopes........

WWE had a principle agreement with the Briscoes too so maybe they will jump over too....... OH GOD MORE BRISCOSE VS MCMG PLEASE!!!!!!

October 20th, 2009, 11:11 pm #7

Call me old fashioned but the booking in TNA is what hurts the most. They have great talent and with the addition of Nigel and possibly Danielson they will have the best in the US right now for that style of work. By that style I mean it isn't old school southern style take the head lol but...I still say the booking in TNA is just to goofy for it to ever really break out. They need serious angles with hard hitting good wrestling not Russo craziness. Though I am glad to see both Nigel and Danielson getting some change in their coffers and making it to a national(Cable TV) platform. It will help their names immensely in the general wrestling fans eyes.

jay
jay

October 20th, 2009, 11:22 pm #8

I agree with the pervious poster, Vince Russo's booking was the beginning of the end for WCW and I swear the only thing holding TNA together is the guys that are the "home-grown" talent in TNA. If they found someone else to do the "creative" they would be way better

October 21st, 2009, 12:01 am #9

I thought DANIELSON signed with the WWE. If so originally, is the contract that easy to break?

October 21st, 2009, 3:34 am #10

I like TNA but there is alot for them improve on. In my eyes Smackdown is the best show on TV. CM Punk, Rey Rey, Y2J, Undertaker, Edge when he gets back and so on and so on.