Nick Mirra

Nick Mirra

March 12th, 2012, 9:27 pm #1

I hear he has heat on him at BDW, UCW, with some workers, with his friends & I've been told by a "close friend" of his has told me a few times how much he talks shit & how much he thinks belts mean.

Is this kid worth using because all I've ever heard is negative things, as you can tell.

March 12th, 2012, 10:13 pm #2

This could only be one of a few people. Thanks for not saying anything. Indy wrestling at its finest. lol

March 12th, 2012, 10:26 pm #3

Mirra is an ok worker, and has that boy band look that gets over with the little girls. His only problem is he was brought into wrestling through guys who should have never been training. Then received spots on shows for being friends with certain guys. Not that he didn't deserve those spots, but I think he got too much too quick and it got to his head. I have no idea if the belts statement is true, but he has posted stuff publicly complaining about losing. With how he was broken in and who trained him, he seems to still have some of that mark inside of him. If he learns to be a better worker, and I dont just mean in ring worker, I think he will be fine. This is in no way bashing Mirra, I barely know the guy, just trying to help, take it as you will though.

March 12th, 2012, 10:33 pm #4

and judging by the last sentence "is this kid worth using" that means its a promoter. So its either Rikk or Chris Payne or somebody else who uses him

March 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm #5

I heard he was a little fruity. Doesn't he have a new Kids or nsync tattoo?

March 13th, 2012, 12:04 am #6

he cries if he is booked to lose and really isn't that good of a talent. Maybe in 2 or 3 years but for now I'd pass.

March 13th, 2012, 2:53 am #7

Mirra is a good kid overall He does not posess the Terry Ring Ego, but He is decent and definately one worth looking at or keeping an eye on, respectful to me and is still young and wants to get better.

CP
CP

March 13th, 2012, 3:01 am #8

It was'nt me that posted anything about Nick. Only person that i know in UCW that had a problem with Nick was Bill and he isnt with UCW anymore. Nick is a good dude and has a ton of talent. Really looking forward to his match with New Yorks Kevin Bennett March 31st UCW Rising Glory 5 "NO REMORSE" 5 year anniversary show!

March 13th, 2012, 3:32 am #9

lmao dude ucw will go under in a few months

March 13th, 2012, 3:44 am #10

Ive been hearing that shit for almost 5 years now.