Next 2 UCW shows!!!

Next 2 UCW shows!!!

UCW
UCW

May 8th, 2010, 1:56 am #1

May 10th, 2010, 11:27 pm #2

FALSE ADVERTISING....PRESTON STEELE NEVER PLAYED DOINK AND WAS NEVER IN THE WWF/E...SO HOW CAN U ADVERTISE THAT??????????????????????????? CMON MAN

May 11th, 2010, 7:06 am #3

i have been saying this for years, it should be advertised as a "wwf/wwe gimmick" Doink. i hate how bs feds get away with this shit.

May 11th, 2010, 11:21 am #4

you are a freakin rat mark. a REAL fan doesn't use the word gimmick in their daily life to make them think that they are a worker. Stop hatin' and get real training you scrub.

May 11th, 2010, 7:34 pm #5

i have been saying this for years, it should be advertised as a "wwf/wwe gimmick" Doink. i hate how bs feds get away with this shit.
Now if the wrestler was one of the guys that actually portrayed the gimmick in the said organization then yes it should be billed as such...otherwise just the name should be listed...but Titan tower could care less really..they have never stopped the gimmick from being played..i know the head of the WWE legal team and he told me that its not worth pursuing...so they just let it go

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

May 12th, 2010, 4:09 am #6

If you knew someone who really worked for WWE then you would be more important. You wouldn't have time for the indy message board. You would be a big time somewhere. People who work for Vince McMahon would not associate with someone from Fayette County PA!

May 13th, 2010, 5:18 am #7

Bev, are you fucking retarded? I am sure more than one of us on here has friends in the fed. Why would that make anyone more important than anyone else?

May 13th, 2010, 5:54 am #8

Preston Steele advertises himself when he plays doink as "Future WWE Hall of Famer"

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

May 13th, 2010, 3:05 pm #9

And he is retarded for doing that! No one from the indy feds in PA are ever going to be in the WWE hall of fame unless some of the young guys get a break!

May 13th, 2010, 3:51 pm #10

Honest to god who really cares?