nex gen

nex gen

April 3rd, 2011, 9:55 pm #1

Saw nex gen, all it is pretty much DCW. drew about 85 or 90, not bad but nothing that great. Should of used Bish as a talent, they shit on guys there. No Luico either.

April 3rd, 2011, 10:22 pm #2

try 150.

April 4th, 2011, 12:39 am #3

Saw nex gen, all it is pretty much DCW. drew about 85 or 90, not bad but nothing that great. Should of used Bish as a talent, they shit on guys there. No Luico either.
WHY IS THE 1ST THING I AM HEARING ABOUT THIS SHOW AFTER IT IS FUKIN OVER! ADVERTISE YOUR SHOWS YOU LAZY FUCKS! INTERNET IS FREE SO YOUR CHEAP ASS CAN NOT EVEN BLAME IT ON THAT! MORE FUCTARDS KILLING THE BUSINESS!

April 4th, 2011, 1:00 am #4

you must be living under a rock or dont have facebook or never visit this page. Its been all over the place for months.

April 4th, 2011, 1:14 am #5

Do not know about caps lock guy but I visit this page almost daily and the last I heard About this show was months ago. Sorry I do not have that great a memory and I do not go facebooking for wrestling shows.

April 4th, 2011, 4:38 am #6

but u go indy boarding?

April 4th, 2011, 4:39 am #7

hey bish. u wont be back.

April 4th, 2011, 5:31 am #8

I was at the show...and it was pretty good, the setup was awesome... pro grad lighting made it really stand out, the lights by themselves make it better than DCW... Solid card throught, there were some that could've been left out lol... cant remember all the matches off the top of my head, but worst match was Lenny & G Raver vs Zubov & some russian guy... match of the night was definitely shane taylor vs big time bill collier...FUCKING AWESOME!!! Physical, hard hitting, entertaining, & when bill gave the cradle shock to shane from the middle rope the whole place went nuts!! It was great... I'd def love to see a rematch with those two. Hon mention to Calvin MaGrath vs Tommy Mack...solid match as well was entertained throughout...

April 4th, 2011, 5:52 am #9

As taken from their Facebook page:

1. Jimi the hippie defeats Damon Rosa
2. Brittany Force defeats Kacee Carlisle
3. Josef Von Schmidt defeats Bennett Cole
4. Calvin Mcgrath defeats Tommy Mack
5. The russian destoryer and Zubov defeat Graver and Big Lenny
6. Trantula defeats DJ young
7. Bigtime Bill Collier defeats Shane Taylor
8. Kato defeats Brock Singleton

For those who are trying to say this is the same as DCW, there were 7 new wrestlers at Nex Gen Saturday night who have never been in Hastings before. None of the "DCW wrestlers" were ever DCW only wrestlers as they've all wrestled for APWF and/or KCW before (as well as other promotions).

Match of the Night goes to Big Time Bill Collier vs Shane Taylor. They absolutely tore the shit up.

The tag team match simply did not work. Also, DJ Young is green and needs some more in ring experience.

Kato & Brock delivered as always. As did Jimi & Brittany.

The new guys did well... need to become more familiar with them prior to being able to give an honest review of their work. Trantula is a big dude!

The light system (while needing some tweaking) and sound system were awesome and better than any other indy promotion around.

Nex Gen drew roughly 150 and are off to a good start.

If you enjoyed Nex Gen's debut this past Saturday, go to their next show on June 4th, bring another 20 people with you, and support Indy Pro Wrestling!

April 4th, 2011, 6:06 am #10

FYI, for those who don't realize the "As taken from..." is only the results of the matches listed 1-8.