NEWS ON THE UCW TOMORROW NIGHT!

NEWS ON THE UCW TOMORROW NIGHT!

UCW
UCW

February 5th, 2010, 7:25 pm #1

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE SHOW IS ON!

All the local weather stations are reporting "by lunch time tomorrow the storm will be out of the area. And if you have plans Saturday night then you will be fine".... That was a direct quote of Julie Bloenea on Channel 11 news.

So UCW fan's dont be dissapointed yet! We are still planning on having the show, unless things get down right ridiculious outside.

February 6th, 2010, 1:09 am #2

So is the seminar with Shane Douglas still on? and if so what time. People still have to be able to get there and the road conditions will not improve in just a few hours.Probably should re-think this as many of your workers are from out of the area.

February 6th, 2010, 1:17 am #3

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE SHOW IS ON!

All the local weather stations are reporting "by lunch time tomorrow the storm will be out of the area. And if you have plans Saturday night then you will be fine".... That was a direct quote of Julie Bloenea on Channel 11 news.

So UCW fan's dont be dissapointed yet! We are still planning on having the show, unless things get down right ridiculious outside.

That news report is for Pittsburgh. They always get less snow that the Uniontown area gets. Fans and workers should not risk their lives for a show and promoters should not want them to......just a thought.

UCW
UCW

February 6th, 2010, 4:29 am #4

I honestly didnt think we were gonna hit this bad. The way it was looking on the maps it was gonna rain/sleet in town for most of it, but that has not been the case... I plan on making a decision by 9 a.m. tomorrow morning, after I see the roads. If we can not do the show we will announce a make up date for the show.

PIV
PIV

February 6th, 2010, 12:27 pm #5

Egads! I wake up to find my disco ball turned off, which NEVER happens.. and I look outside to find either my biggest fantasy or a SHIT TON OF SNOW!

Since I decided on route 51 as my main road of travel since moving from NYC, let that tiny anecdote say that more than likely, Uniontown itself is probably not faring any better than my patch of smock. Mahalo and stay off them roads, peeps!

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

February 6th, 2010, 3:54 pm #6

It really is too dangerous to be on the road today for UCW. I am not saying that as an RWA fan. I have friends that go to the UCW shows and I would not want anything to happen to them or anyone else for that matter because of bad roads. Please stay off the roads and be safe everyone. God Bless!

UCW
UCW

February 6th, 2010, 4:24 pm #7

Due to the weather we are forced to cancel our show tonight. And update will be made later on our website www.ucwprowrestling.webs.com on where we go from here... Meaning we are trying to get a make up date scheduled.

Thanks
-UCW
2-6-10

UCW
UCW

February 7th, 2010, 5:24 am #8

UCW fans we here at UCW would like to apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the show today as we all were, but unfortunatly mother nature gave us a big F U today.. We have worked relentlessly today to try and reschedule for a make up date this month or early next. Unfortunately we have been unsuccessfull for various reasons. With either the VFW beeing booked or the ring being booked for other shows and again we apologize for that... For the fans that had purchased tickets to the event today can do 1 of 2 things with there tickets. You can either take the tickets you bought back to the VFW or person that you purchased the ticket from and get a refund (OR) you can hang on to that ticket and bring that along with an additonal $5 to our 3rd anniversary show on Saturday April 3, 2010 at the VFW Post 47, for what will no doubt be the biggest event in UCW history!!!!

Since we were unable to make this HUGE announcement today at the show, we here the UCW webstaff are very happy to be the ones to break the news!!!

On April 3rd not only will we have 1 of the best wrestling shows this year, but you will get an all day FAN FEST!!!! That's right from 2-4pm you will be able to come into the VFW for a special autograph session with the superstars that will be on the show along with other UCW wrestlers. Ever want to step inside a UCW ring? Well you can at the fan fest! Ever wondered what it would be like to make a entrance at UCW? Do it at fanfest with your choice of theme song! Also Sports Collectors Universe will be on hand with lots of wrestling merchandise...... If that wasn't enough fans from 4-6pm you will get stand up comedy from local indy wrestler J-RU and MUSIC from Clyde D, artists from Uniontown's own local record label MONEY BY ANY MEANS ENTERTAINMENT and UCW's own Stephon Deveroux!!!! From 6-6:45pm you will get 4 pre-show matches and finally with the main show beginning promptly at 7pm!!!

Featuring a man who needs no introduction a former WWE Tag Team, IC and Hardcore Champion, former TNA star and was also apart of perhaps the biggest group in WWE history DX...
O U DIDN'T KNOW?

Thats right for the first time ever "The Road Dogg" Jesse James comes to the Pittsburgh area for an indy show!!!

Fans thats still not it, Also announced to be there are 2 ECW Originals... THE HARDCORE CHAIR SWINGING FREAKS!!!
Axl Rotten & Ballz Mahoney

There will be more info to follow in the coming days... Fans please be sure to keep up on the UCW happening by watching us on Ustream the address is www.ustream.com.tv/channel/ucw-ddtv Not only can you watch all the new UCW DDTV episodes but 2 new UCW programs "The Beauty Shop w. Jaz" and "UCW Living History".

February 7th, 2010, 7:39 am #9

CAN YOU YARDTARDS WHO JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE MONEY TO BRING PEOPLE IN BUY A DOMAIN NAME? CHECK OUT GODADDY.COM OR SOMETHING.

February 7th, 2010, 3:05 pm #10

UCW fans we here at UCW would like to apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the show today as we all were, but unfortunatly mother nature gave us a big F U today.. We have worked relentlessly today to try and reschedule for a make up date this month or early next. Unfortunately we have been unsuccessfull for various reasons. With either the VFW beeing booked or the ring being booked for other shows and again we apologize for that... For the fans that had purchased tickets to the event today can do 1 of 2 things with there tickets. You can either take the tickets you bought back to the VFW or person that you purchased the ticket from and get a refund (OR) you can hang on to that ticket and bring that along with an additonal $5 to our 3rd anniversary show on Saturday April 3, 2010 at the VFW Post 47, for what will no doubt be the biggest event in UCW history!!!!

Since we were unable to make this HUGE announcement today at the show, we here the UCW webstaff are very happy to be the ones to break the news!!!

On April 3rd not only will we have 1 of the best wrestling shows this year, but you will get an all day FAN FEST!!!! That's right from 2-4pm you will be able to come into the VFW for a special autograph session with the superstars that will be on the show along with other UCW wrestlers. Ever want to step inside a UCW ring? Well you can at the fan fest! Ever wondered what it would be like to make a entrance at UCW? Do it at fanfest with your choice of theme song! Also Sports Collectors Universe will be on hand with lots of wrestling merchandise...... If that wasn't enough fans from 4-6pm you will get stand up comedy from local indy wrestler J-RU and MUSIC from Clyde D, artists from Uniontown's own local record label MONEY BY ANY MEANS ENTERTAINMENT and UCW's own Stephon Deveroux!!!! From 6-6:45pm you will get 4 pre-show matches and finally with the main show beginning promptly at 7pm!!!

Featuring a man who needs no introduction a former WWE Tag Team, IC and Hardcore Champion, former TNA star and was also apart of perhaps the biggest group in WWE history DX...
O U DIDN'T KNOW?

Thats right for the first time ever "The Road Dogg" Jesse James comes to the Pittsburgh area for an indy show!!!

Fans thats still not it, Also announced to be there are 2 ECW Originals... THE HARDCORE CHAIR SWINGING FREAKS!!!
Axl Rotten & Ballz Mahoney

There will be more info to follow in the coming days... Fans please be sure to keep up on the UCW happening by watching us on Ustream the address is www.ustream.com.tv/channel/ucw-ddtv Not only can you watch all the new UCW DDTV episodes but 2 new UCW programs "The Beauty Shop w. Jaz" and "UCW Living History".
Someone must have gotten their tax check early this year! Easy come, easy go!