new fed

new fed

worker
worker

April 14th, 2011, 6:02 am #1

anyone know any thing about that new fed in toledo

April 14th, 2011, 1:34 pm #2

PCW is running which is Andy Chene & Jerry Gramhm Jr. and I was told American Kickboxer opened up a dojo with some old MWF guys

Ryan
Ryan

April 14th, 2011, 10:23 pm #3

anyone know any thing about that new fed in toledo
The Jerry Graham promotion is not new as it has been around for a while.

There is a promotion called Universal All Pro Wrestling that recently started. It has very few people from the old MWF fed. Most of the talent is younger or from other areas. They have had two shows and I know both sold out within a few minutes of the doors opening. So they're starting off well. They have a website that looks like it's being worked on with links to FaceBook, Twitter, and other contact info.

April 14th, 2011, 10:47 pm #4

PCW has Black Velvet he can't remember spots and they have some dude who is NOT Tim Horner Jr.

worker
worker

April 15th, 2011, 3:11 am #5

The Jerry Graham promotion is not new as it has been around for a while.

There is a promotion called Universal All Pro Wrestling that recently started. It has very few people from the old MWF fed. Most of the talent is younger or from other areas. They have had two shows and I know both sold out within a few minutes of the doors opening. So they're starting off well. They have a website that looks like it's being worked on with links to FaceBook, Twitter, and other contact info.
think you thats all i needed to know

April 15th, 2011, 3:40 am #6

I was at one of the shows and all thy had left was standing room.