N.C.W.E.~~~~ YARDER FED BEWARE!!!!!!

N.C.W.E.~~~~ YARDER FED BEWARE!!!!!!

April 19th, 2011, 3:52 am #1

Theres a new "Indy fed" in N.E. Ohio calling themselves NCWE. Last year they were all wrestling on a matress with a tarp on it. They've had one show in Eastlake Ohio and admitted that it was their first "pro indy" show.

The "Promoters" of this fed have said they have formal training, spending 6 grand on it, and neither know how to put on a headlock or what leg to work.

They are trying to charge for training at $25 per 3 hour session before shows they run and a $40 fee for an Ohio Wrestling License.

This is just a warning for anyone contacted by them and to anyone who wants training.

April 19th, 2011, 1:59 pm #2

Two options for NE Ohio workers:

1. ignore this trash and hope they fail and disappear

2. work their show and kill it ourself

Which option should we take?

April 19th, 2011, 5:46 pm #3

If we work a show like this, and do shitty im hopes to kill it, wouldnt that also hurt us? What i mean is, wont fans see us on these shows doing horrible and remember that? then if/when they see us on another show think were going to be shitty again?

I know theres a better way to explain what i mean, i just cant think of it right now...

April 19th, 2011, 7:49 pm #4

If I worked the show, I would shoot on the yarders IMO

April 19th, 2011, 10:06 pm #5

Maybe the yarders will be tougher and shoot back? I mean nobody who ever wrestled in a backyard has become a star. Whoever heard of John Cena, The Hardys or Mick Foley? I guess WWE never aired showing them wrestling in a backyard? I'm pretty sure most indy workers have wrestled in a backyard before they made it but are too pussified to admit it.

April 19th, 2011, 11:35 pm #6

That must've hit a nerve. You yarders are all the same. You act like your entitled to be in this business. Get trained or get the fuck out.

April 20th, 2011, 3:35 am #7

To ALL the FUCKING YARDERS out there who want to throw up names in the biz who have made it because WWE showed them wrestling in the back yard as kids get your FUCKING FACTS straight!!! Yes EVERY SINGLE WORKER has wrestled with friends in the back yard when they were KIDS!!! but when they grew nuts and wanted to take this business serious they went got TRAINED, paid their dues and got the shit beat out of them for a few years. So here is how your list looks now, Mick Foley: Trained by Dominic DeNucci, The Hardy Boys: Trained by The Italian Stallion then signed and trained by Dory Funk Jr, John Cena Trained by The Ultimate University, then OVW. It's real simple boys find a credible school, make it through training, buy gear /boots, work on your craft, learn from your peers, bust your ass, be respectful and after that you may do nothing in life but work indys but you have then done the proper things. For the record I am not in the Clev area and know nothing about this NEW fed(like Clev needs another fucking wrestling company)but i did read this post and get sick of boys who think because they can cut a flip bump and weigh 150lbs they now are wrestlers.An for any promoter who uses guys like this because they can sell some tickets to their family and friends you are WORSE than these fuckers and are too lazy to promote your own fucking shows, all for the MIGHTY DOLLAR. Thats like Vince using Snooki at fucking Wrestle Mania he sold out because he is an entertainment promoter NOT!!!! a wrestling promoter that shit ended years ago.

April 20th, 2011, 4:49 am #8

Foley only did a backyard match for his "The Loved One" movie, he wasn't an actual backyard wrestler. It was just a scene in his movie.

MDogg 20 did about 5 matches. He's looked upon as a king of the yard because of the BY DVDs and BY XBox game. Not a true yarder at all.

As far as Cena goes...are you talking about the home movies of him when he was a little kid? You're really reaching, yardtards...

April 20th, 2011, 8:17 pm #9

The Hardyz first WWF matches were when they were 16 and 18. They yarded, but not when they were actual adults.

April 20th, 2011, 8:47 pm #10

I agree. alot of workers yard at one point in time. i'm one of em. but as previously said, i got trained and put that crap behind me. now im an indy worker.

i started this thread to warn people about them so no one gets hurt or falls for they "we'll train you" bullshit. if they wanna be yarders, who gives a flying eff. but feds like this are killing the bussiness. they give it a bad name.

personally, i think we should find when their "show" is and when and all show up. lets stop bitching about it and do something....