My. WrW. June 1st South Connellsville

My. WrW. June 1st South Connellsville

Aaron
Aaron

May 7th, 2012, 12:55 am #1

South Connellsville fire company 7:00 pm hope to see you all there

May 7th, 2012, 2:34 am #2

So your answer to increase your draw is to run against the top company in the area? You should seriously check your ego. You thought you drew poor last time?

Aaron
Aaron

May 7th, 2012, 8:50 pm #3

I don't know why I am responding to that lol it don't rate a responds lol but I was set to run that day long before ucw changed theirs as for ego lol what ever don't flatter yourself I could care less about what you say. I didn't do Anything or say anything and am not going to fight like children lol but thanks for the laugh plus you think of the glass as mainly empty on our end but by booking your show on the day we have ours i look at it even if it is only part full it will be coming out of your glass an cost you to so good job lol even if we draw 20 people that came from your show that $200 out of your pocket and no sweet of my back lol I don't like play dirty pool but you trying will hurt you to so I'm try to put on good show not hurt anyone I live and let live hahaha but will not be bullied never have been never will lol trust me I have no problem running shows with little return as long as people enjoy them so why don't we be grown ups an mind our own business lol so with that why can't we be friends why can't we be friends. Good song peacelol

May 7th, 2012, 8:57 pm #4

and thats EXACTLY the reason you will succeed .. it's PROFESSIONAL wrestling ! so why dont everyone on here act like professionals! good for you Aaron

Aaron
Aaron

May 7th, 2012, 9:22 pm #5

Thanks

May 7th, 2012, 11:54 pm #6

I thought it was about making money not trying to hurt your own pocket. Guess I was wrong lmao.

May 8th, 2012, 12:22 am #7

So your goal is to run a show that no one will see because you can? Whatever floats your boat. UCW will still be here this time next year. I doubt you will.

T
T

May 8th, 2012, 1:34 am #8

I think he ment he is making a go at it. And you are worried about it I came to both shows I liked yours but their show was much better. Running against the biggest in the area ? Pwx ? Keystone? Dude the 5th graders in my area have more skill then any others in the area have no offense to either of your febs but come on .

T
T

May 8th, 2012, 1:40 am #9

Aaron were you the little guy running around. You look like you were either running you butt of or really lost .

Aaron
Aaron

May 8th, 2012, 1:54 am #10

That was me yep running my butt off and yep lost to lol thanks for coming