MVP: Nov 13th Results - Sorry for the delay, thought I posted 'em :(

MVP: Nov 13th Results - Sorry for the delay, thought I posted 'em :(

Mon Valley Pro
Mon Valley Pro

November 29th, 2010, 12:57 pm #1

Mon Valley Pro - Monessen, PA. 11/13/10

The Day Brothers beat TJ Phillips & Donnie Tate...

Orgirotto pinned Johnny Mecurey...

Tiny Tim Patterson wins over Keyboard 2.0 w/ The Keyboard Warrior...

TJ Phillips victorious over Donnie Tate...

Shark Boy defeats Super Ginger

See you ring side.

www.monvalleypro.webs.com

November 29th, 2010, 6:04 pm #2

Ok so J-RU worked 3x on his own show that only had 6 matches? WOW!

November 29th, 2010, 7:46 pm #3

I don't know about you but 3 J-RU matches sounds like paradise.

November 29th, 2010, 8:08 pm #4

???J-Ru was not even booked, did you see the results???
Sounds like someone is upset that they ain't worth watching...or maybe they just hate the fact that there has never been a chant on a show "Nameless Poster, Nameless Poster, Nameless Poster" If your going to try to down talk a company atleast have you gibberish make sence....life "Psychology" LMAO

November 29th, 2010, 8:12 pm #5

Ain't is not a word.
At least is two words.
It is sense not sence.

Way to be intelligent.

You've got to be one of those untrained UCW or KCWE fucktards.

Mon Valley Pro
Mon Valley Pro

November 29th, 2010, 8:15 pm #6

Mon Valley Pro - Monessen, PA. 11/13/10

The Day Brothers beat TJ Phillips & Donnie Tate...

Orgirotto pinned Johnny Mecurey...

Tiny Tim Patterson wins over Keyboard 2.0 w/ The Keyboard Warrior...

TJ Phillips victorious over Donnie Tate...

Shark Boy defeats Super Ginger

See you ring side.

MVP is currently looking for another color commentary person for their LIVE shows as well as for their upcoming DVD line. We are looking for a person with knowledge of wrestling & flair. You will be working with our current commentary staff. Please send links to examples of your work to monvalleypro@yahoo.com

Check our Homepage to see video of the best show in the SWPA area in a long time.

November 29th, 2010, 8:18 pm #7

Ain't is not a word.
At least is two words.
It is sense not sence.

Way to be intelligent.

You've got to be one of those untrained UCW or KCWE fucktards.
...and you must be another struggling worker who ain't over and can't get bookings. Or another local promoter/promotion who's numbers are taking a HIT due to a better product being in the area. AIN't is a word, LOOK IT UP!

November 29th, 2010, 8:22 pm #8

MVP is currently looking for another color commentary person for their LIVE shows as well as for their upcoming DVD line. We are looking for a person with knowledge of wrestling & flair. You will be working with our current commentary staff. Please send links to examples of your work to monvalleypro@yahoo.com

Check our Homepage to see video of the best show in the SWPA area in a long time.

The best show in SWPA?

I agree. All companies that draw 60 people and cannot even afford a GoDaddy website really screams "the best".

November 29th, 2010, 8:34 pm #9

...and again a post of a nameless ranter means...
Besides PWG was drawing 45-50 for years. Some show are good no matter what. MVP has that going for them. "Nameless Poster" being that you have more than likely never been to an MVP show, how about you leave your name and e-mail and i will buy you a ticket to their next show (I know that you either only got money on the 1st & 15th, or live off mommy & daddy in their basement and gotta save your cash to buy O.J. to put in the fridge with your name on it) (DON'T be drinking my shit MOM) and you can sit right next to me and tell me your honest opion of each match, HELL we can record the whole thing and post the video up on here for the world to judge your ability to judge what is "good" or "shitty" wrestling. Just thinking, nameless ppl who don't know anything about the product that they bash are by far the leading reason ppl outside pittsburgh laugh at it. Anyone else notice that? Take the offer "Nameless One" I bet you could go for a good indy show. Might even learn a thing or two.

November 29th, 2010, 8:46 pm #10

Hey Jason Russo,

Nice Post.

Signed,
Nameless poster who would not check out your show if you paid me and I lived next door to the building.