Mitchell engaged, he's done

Mitchell engaged, he's done

July 5th, 2012, 7:42 am #1

Ryan Mitchell got engaged recently. Guarantee you he's done wrestling now. He'll fade away like all the other indy guys that get married like Eric Xtasy and Brandon K.

July 5th, 2012, 3:09 pm #2

unless his injuries stop him from returning YOU will see him back in the ring !

Mark
Mark

July 5th, 2012, 4:26 pm #3

How does he keep getting injured? I've seen him in the ring many times, and he doens't seem to do anything that is over the top (Very dangerous moves) in any of his matches. What's injured on him this time?

July 5th, 2012, 4:51 pm #4

If anything, this will be an excuse. He'll say he would rather be married than be in WWE, which everyone knows is a copout.

July 5th, 2012, 5:08 pm #5

Ryan could not make it. He burned that bridge. If he did make it his attitude would not have let him stay there.

I thought Ryan was gay though. I guess not. Good for him and his future wife though. I wish them the very best.

July 5th, 2012, 5:46 pm #6

You thought he was gay? He was married before and had a gf the entire time he was back in Pittsburgh wrestling. Clearly things a gay guy would do.

July 5th, 2012, 5:51 pm #7

Mitchell isn't hurt at all. Its either a work to take time off or an excuse for him to quit. The guy doesn't wrestle a physical style at all. I've seen guys like mad mike and jimmy demarco take more retarded/career shortening bumps in one match than Mitchell has in his entire career (not glorifying those 2 either, just using them as an example of guys who do dangerous shit and are burn outs as a result)

Mitchell may or may not quit but he is absolutely 100% NOT injured.

July 5th, 2012, 6:23 pm #8

The guy just did a street fight and a cage match. Sorry that's not as extreme as Mad Mike apparently. But, there are still plenty of chances to get injured doing any kind of match. Any bump of any kind can cause injury. So, I am not sure how you 100% sure Ryan isn't hurt, unless you are him.

July 5th, 2012, 8:10 pm #9

Ryan elbowed Edmonds fron the top of the cage at the last RWA show, I would say that was pretty high risk.

July 5th, 2012, 11:12 pm #10

He's not hurt at all and I can't understand what's the shame in just saying "I want or need some time off" he's really just making himself look soft by claiming he has a major injury that requires significant time off every year. Why should WWE hire te guy to wrestle 4 to 5 times a week when he can't even handle BARELY wrestling 4 to 5 times a month?