MCW Wrestling Presents: Holiday Hangover

MCW Wrestling Presents: Holiday Hangover

January 30th, 2010, 3:07 pm #1

Featuring Jessicka Havok, Christian Vaughn, Krazy, Supa Lucha, Justin Diaz, Isaac Altar, Jebediah, Big Hurt, Mike Hercum, Chris Kole, Shane Sensation, Mr. Insanity, THE RETURN OF BRAIN DAMAGE, and many more!!!

The Main Event for Feb. 6th will feature a Falls Count Anywhere/No-DQ match between "Mr. Insanity" Toby Kline and "The Natural" Christian Vaughn to determine the new MCW Heavyweight Champion.

Also announced for Feb 6th;

The reformation of Killer Sensation (Chris Kole and Shane Sensation) as they take on "Luscious" Larry Lavender and Chiyudo Ropa in tag team action.

Shasta has been suspended, indefinitely, from wrestling at MCW events, but promised that he isn't going to miss any of Vaughn's Title Match.

This and much more action planned for both stellar events! Get your tickets TODAY!

January 30th, 2010, 3:29 pm #2

More matches announced for Feb. 6th:
Spence Slater vs. Krazy
Jebediah vs. Wilbur Whitlock

January 30th, 2010, 4:48 pm #3

Glad to see Brain Damage back in MCW !

January 31st, 2010, 2:47 pm #4

More matches announced for Feb. 6th:
Spence Slater vs. Krazy
Jebediah vs. Wilbur Whitlock
Hold on....Holiday "HANGOVER" with Santa smoking some tobacco product but KIDS FREE and available at some KIDS ZONE. WOW that is just plain STUPID. Please tell that Poster/Flyer isn't hanging up somewhere at that KIDS PLACE. Simply CLASSIC. LMAO

January 31st, 2010, 3:26 pm #5

Why is it stupid? Are you too afraid to talk to your kids about things that happen in the real world like violence, tobacco, and bad language? And relax, Kid Zone is a clothing consignment shop.

January 31st, 2010, 4:33 pm #6

From what I have seen at shows the kids that come to MCW shows are chanting Minka's got herpes and Vaughns a pussy so that being said I doubt the santa cigarette deal is an issue at all. MCW def has a show with alot more edge to it,and yet their attendence has been really good as of late.

January 31st, 2010, 4:48 pm #7

Most Indy companies do some kind of kids deal.We do as well and have often forewarned everyone in attendance before the show starts of our content, language etc.I think if Mark Henry can pull a hand out of May Young's vagina on national TV, then a smoking Santa is the least of anyones worries. So that being said.. If anyone who reads this board has children who they do not want to subject to extreme violence, horrible language and risque story lines I would advise you not to bring your children to this show. Thanks MCW

February 1st, 2010, 6:17 pm #8

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 1st, 2010, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 1st, 2010, 9:50 pm #9

Good promo by Havok and way to call her out lol and the madison rayne thing was good at the end as well.

February 2nd, 2010, 3:14 am #10

Solid promo I must say Havok surprised me dont know if I have ever heard her on the mic she did well. Now to think of it I dont know how many female indy wrestlers I have ever heard do promos lol