MCW Staff

November 7th, 2011, 10:47 pm #1

MCW Presents Massillon Mayhem
Thursday Nov 17th
Massillon Recreation Center
505 N. Erie St Massillon Oh 44646
VIP Meet and Greet 6pm
Doors7pm Belltime7:30pm
Tickets-$20 Limited VIP includes front 2 rows reserved and 6pm Meet and Greet with Stars
$15 Ringside $10 General Adm, Kids 5 & Under FREE!!!
Featuring: Big Papa Pump Scott Steiner, Carlito & Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness (part of Nigel's retirement Tour)also MCW Heavyweight Champion Jebediah, MCW Tag Team Champs Broski Express, MCW Elite Champion Patrick Hayes, Murder Inc, Christian Vaughn,Jessica Havok and many more!
For info call 330.832.1621 or visit MCWPRO.com

November 7th, 2011, 11:25 pm #2

Tip: Less text, more wrestlers.

November 9th, 2011, 9:14 am #3

That's actually a pretty informative post. Date, time, prices, talent, location... if they would've omitted any of that you would probably bitch about that right previous poster?

November 9th, 2011, 8:09 pm #4

Exactly. That poster is damn near perfect. Why put more wrestlers on the poster? No one other than Steiner, Carlito or Desmond Wolfe are going to be a legitamate draw. If you take away any of the text, you're leaving out important information about the show. The person who complained about "too much text and not enough wrestlers" obviously has no idea what marketing is. Or, they're just someone who would much rather see their own face on a poster because they think they can draw when they can't. Learn something about marketing, advertising and distribution before you try to tell other people how to make a poster.

November 9th, 2011, 8:34 pm #5

mcw is ass fuckers

November 9th, 2011, 10:10 pm #6

It's a little messy because they had to put all of their sponsor logos on the poster which is understandable. Personally I would leave off the show's title, which isn't important (but it's shown in larger prominence than "pro wrestling".) The first thing my eye was drawn to was the after party information, which in the hierarchy of reading top to bottom, is above the important show information.

Agreed that only the draws should be shown and other than my personal taste/opinion good job. I'll take a professional looking poster with a picture of shit on it over something made from Microsoft Word.

November 10th, 2011, 9:46 am #7

"MCW is ass fuckers". I think that's an insult but maybe a compliment? The lingo these days... it's hard to tell.

November 10th, 2011, 2:41 pm #8

I understand why they put the Massillon Mayhem title real big, they are running Massillon and that town is crazy for their tigers big time, so going with the colors and throwing Massillons name in the title will cause people to stop and read it and it come off as a town involvement type thing, mix that with a show at the citys huge Rec center and its a win win.

billy cocky
billy cocky

November 10th, 2011, 8:31 pm #9

ass fuckers...........................later fuckers.......billy cocky

November 11th, 2011, 2:42 am #10

MCW thinks Billy Cocky= AWESOME