marking out for WWE on Facebook..r u a MARK??

marking out for WWE on Facebook..r u a MARK??

July 24th, 2012, 6:31 pm #1

Im sorry but so many guys in our wresling industry look like big time marks by posting or MARKING out for wwe segments on twitter, myspace n facebook. Are you a fan boy or are you a professional?? Please do us a favor get out of my world if you present yourself as a tool or a mark. UCW gets said by many as a yarder fed and Tank bitching about RAW in over 20 posts makes you look bad. Also Jack Blaze anf more. GET A GRIP OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

July 24th, 2012, 6:33 pm #2

Theyre paid well; probably $175 000 a year while you guys only dream to get a spot in FCW®©.

July 24th, 2012, 6:45 pm #3

Ok. Maybe we should stop watching it as a whole too.. If you watch wrestling and support it.. or disagree with decisions you're a mark.. remember that!

July 24th, 2012, 7:19 pm #4

Im sorry but so many guys in our wresling industry look like big time marks by posting or MARKING out for wwe segments on twitter, myspace n facebook. Are you a fan boy or are you a professional?? Please do us a favor get out of my world if you present yourself as a tool or a mark. UCW gets said by many as a yarder fed and Tank bitching about RAW in over 20 posts makes you look bad. Also Jack Blaze anf more. GET A GRIP OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!
Matt Striker marked out for Stephanie. What does that make him?

July 24th, 2012, 7:30 pm #5

Stop taking yourself so seriously, original poster. Watch the end of Wrestlemania 28 at the freaking ring crew and announce team taking pics of the Rock and applauding. Take a look at the tweets from WWE employees and WRESTLERS from last night "marking out" about RAW 1000. EVERYONE is a mark. Accept it and shut up.

July 24th, 2012, 8:27 pm #6

exactly what the last dude said. we are IN this business because we LOVE this business . Why wouldn't you mark out for things that you like? you dont have to be a tool all the time. if the fans see we are excited about wrestling, it could get them excited .

July 24th, 2012, 8:35 pm #7

I was about to shit on this guy, but the previous two posts already did it for me. I'll shit on you anyways. Yeah dude, I am a mark, I have 10 years in, have been on shows and wrestled against more than 1 of those guys on tv last night, and I sat at home, on my couch and marked out for it. Because obviously you're one of these 2 year guys, who thinks it's totally unacceptable to be a fan or mark out for something big and exciting, yet you probably order dvd's every month from Japan and mark out over "puro" style, and you're probably a guy who would nut his pants if you were working on a show with a Chikara guy, and that's cool dude. Honestly it is, because I've been there, a lot of us have.

But don't come on here and think you're high and mighty because you're above showing off your markness for the promotion you know you grew up on. Take it easy dude.

July 25th, 2012, 1:14 am #8

I somewhat agree with this guy. You can mark out for it, but why put it out there for everyone to see? Same thing when you shit on it. Never understood why anyone would bitch about WWE when they want to work there? And there's a big difference between established veterans that have been there marking out compared to indy wrestlers marking out.

July 25th, 2012, 2:38 am #9

Bullshit. There is no difference. Just because you "made it" means you're allowed to finally show that you enjoy it?? Here's the bottom line; your TALENT and dedication will take you to the big dance. Not whether or not you're marking for the product. Vince isn't reading your fucking facebook. The only people that are reading your facebook are the rest of the MARKS in the business. And we're ALL marks.

TANK
TANK

July 25th, 2012, 5:50 am #10

If you dont like what I post take me off your fn facebook. Or dont read my page. Its my page I will say and do what I want. America Freedom of Speach. Am I mark because I am a FAN of wrestling, so be it. Dont like it tough shit!