M-Dogg20/Matt Cross on NXT... Well... off

M-Dogg20/Matt Cross on NXT... Well... off

April 12th, 2011, 1:21 am #1

That was a shocker to me. I had Thought that he would have went alot futher in it. Anyone else thrown by it?

April 12th, 2011, 1:37 am #2

Hopefully, he got a contract on the down low like others from TE have. He's got alot of friends in high places in WWE.

April 12th, 2011, 1:38 am #3

That was a shocker to me. I had Thought that he would have went alot futher in it. Anyone else thrown by it?
Yea defintaly threw me for a fn loop. Dont understand how fn MISS USA that cheated her way thru the 3 minute drill and was late for trainning is still there. It's like they just keep making excuses for her and its bullshit.

April 12th, 2011, 1:57 am #4

Yeah, but judging from how they booked Mistico, I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to try and push the light heavyweights a little bit. Which means there's definitely a spot for Matt.

April 12th, 2011, 2:04 am #5

he didn't get a contract. definitively.

April 12th, 2011, 3:15 am #6

The thing is, he did nothing wrong. What was he supposed to do? Put on an exhibition with a bunch of untrained Tough Enough contendents? Of course he was waiting for his moment, he was doing the basics and getting it done waiting for the right time to fly. Fuck WWE this time around!

April 12th, 2011, 3:27 am #7

Agreed!!

April 12th, 2011, 3:33 am #8

Does he still take bookings or not?

April 12th, 2011, 7:17 am #9

Matt will be at 304 Wrestling on May 8 in Huntington, WV vs. Diamond Steel (fellow Tough Enough contestant Ryan Howe).

Diamond Steel will also be in Milton, WV on April 17 for 304 vs. Ryan Edmonds.

April 12th, 2011, 1:29 pm #10

Matt was caught between a rock and a hard place. The trainers knew of his background, and expected more from him. Matt layed low instead of showboating and it cost him. I don't think he helped himself by opening his mouth. He keeps quiet and the other guy is gone, because we know Miss USA is sticking around a few more weeks.