LPW

LPW

November 26th, 2009, 1:15 am #1

The show XCW,LPW whatever the hell they are called....their show Oct 28th wouldnt have even have been possible had it not been for a group of outside guys. They wrestled and their opponents look great, supplied the ring and one of the guys even reffed that night instead of wrestling, how do I know this? Lets just say a very close source told me.....THEN those same guys were booked on this Saturdays show ONLY to be bumped off the show due to the fact they said they weren't bringing the ring back anymore....so Little Pecker Wrestling decided to throw a temper tantrum and took all of them off the card. Hell one the wrestlers that got bumped was told he was bumped from the card before he ever even knew he was booked on the card....great way to run your business Mr. Jack(off) Blaze....all I can say is there is a ventriloquist act going on backstage in LPW but is it Jack Blaze with his head up 8x10's ass or 8x10 with his 1x2 tickling Blazes browneye?? You be the judge.

November 26th, 2009, 1:28 am #2

i heard someone backed out. is this the real truth of what is going on and what happened?

November 26th, 2009, 1:41 am #3

Yes!!! It is a FACT!!!!

November 26th, 2009, 1:48 am #4

WHO ALL DID THAT FAG UN BOOK?????? BECAUSE IM ON THE SHOW BUT NOONE IS RETURNING ANY OF MY CALLS. BLAZE-ALLEN IF YOU TWO PULL THIS SHIT, YOUR FUCKING DONE!!!

November 26th, 2009, 1:59 am #5

Ha thats funny. They are always on the phone togeather... Wonder why they are not returning your calls... Maybe too busy being "FAMOUS" to get their heads outta each others ass...

November 26th, 2009, 2:11 am #6

LPW?? Seriously?? Legends Pro Wrestling??.....aside from the guys that paved the way through the 80's and 90's and such.....who on their roster....not their outside talent...their legit roster is a freakin legend?? Jack Blaze himself?? Why, 'cause he inducted himself into his own self-righteous "mindf*ck" of a "hall of fame"???? Come on...Mr. 8x10 Michael Cruz?? seriously? How legendary is it to make a name for yourself by getting your ass kicked by the guys who busted their asses just be famous for getting THEIR asses kicked by Hogan for years??? That does not make u a legend unless in your own warped mind...that makes you a guy who got credit for getting his ass kicked by a guy who made a living and a LEGENDARY name for himself for getting his ass kicked....by HOGAN.
While we are on the topic of LPW's "Golden Boy" 8x10....or should I say for anyone who has followed wrestling as long as I have...Mike Thunder..yeah remember that? Before there was "Mr. 8x10" Michael Cruz there was Mike Thunder...AND STILL you tried so hard to be....oh boy...HOGAN...but now you're just a ripoff of "Hollywood"...maybe you should change your gimmick yet AGAIN to "Homowood". Then to get you a cheap "pop" someone could say "Who'd wanna get in the ring with me?"...THEN everyone in the building could point at 8x10 and say "That Homo Would".

November 26th, 2009, 2:39 am #7

Jack Blaze and Michael Cruz are being singled out as the pricks they are. Anyone that gets involved with them get what they got coming to them. Neither have the slightest idea what they are doing. Whoever they got the ring from, or used more or less need to steer clear and cut the loss. Neither will return calls because they are cowards when it comes to confrontation. Want some more info on the two biggest assholes in the world? I am not stirring the pot at all but look up Rikk Diamond because he has stood fast on his thoughts of the two of them. This is not to get the feud between them going and I am not saying Rikk is the greatest by any means but compared to these two assholes he is. They will hide behind an unanswered phone like pussies. Aint that right Charles? I heard all about you and your sorry ass avoiding both Rikk and Big Dawg months ago and then hiding from Buff Bagwell when you stiffed him. Allen is also real good at doing it. Maybe people will wise up and blackball these two assholes so they dont fuck over anymore people.

November 26th, 2009, 2:57 am #8

so who is even on the card then? both of them are a fucking joke and should stay away from the business. its sad when fucking ucw is 10 times better

November 26th, 2009, 3:35 am #9

LMAO!!!! That is no joke!!! Ummm I think they had Zoltan, VIP's, Michael Blade and as always Mr.needs to lose some weight and learn the moves Cruz....

November 26th, 2009, 2:05 pm #10

Are you untrained? Do you want to be on a rassl'n show? Did you use a sharpie and create your own logo on a T? Do you have your own ring? Do you want to meet legends? (we do, and need your money to meet them too) Then LPW is looking for you.