LPW Show

LPW Show

Magic's Johnson
Magic's Johnson

January 24th, 2010, 12:29 am #1

the show hasn't started yet. With exactly 100 in attendance thus far. Seen Jabari, Cruz, and Micheal Blade.

January 24th, 2010, 1:37 am #2

about 115 or so at intermission. First match: Super Oprah vs Mack Daddy BP Brent Paradise. Good match. The crowd liked it with Super Oprah's antics and Paradise acting like a pimp. BP gets the win with a Pimps Up Hoes Down reverse DDT.
Second match: Samuel Elias vs Ricky Rave. Elias looked good in the ring and worked the crowd really well. Oh yeah, Cruz Brian O and Blaze came out and ranted for the first 20 minutes. Blaze announced that he is officially signed with wwe and will be at Raw in columbus.

January 24th, 2010, 5:32 am #3

From the offices of the LPW Chairman & WWE's newest acquisition- Jack Blaze:

Words can't even begin to describe how this year in playing out for me! With my new WWE venture set to begin....and just this week I officially bought LPW which now makes me not only the Chairman, but the sole owner of Legends Pro Wrestling....plus I signed on with a filming project through VH1 that starts next month!

Well I am happy to announce, that on our next event on Saturday February 27'th at LPW's St. Valentine's Day Massacre....I am pleased to welcome another former WWF & WCW legend and tag team champion.....1/2 of The Hart Foundation......Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart who will also take his rightful place into the infamous LPW "Hall of Fame". Neidhart was best known for his years with legandary Bret "The Hitman" Hart and even formed "The New Foundation" with the late Owen Hart. Neidhart will always be remembered as one of the greatest tag team champions of all time, teaming not only with both Bret and Owen Hart.....but the late Brian Pillman & British Bulldog in the Hart Foundation stable. And of course his daughter Natalya Neidhard is featured on WWE Smackdown as part of Hart Dynasty along with David Hart Smith & Tyson Kid!

January 24th, 2010, 12:48 pm #4

So the asshole claims to have bought the promotion, talks his bullshit about being signed with WWE, dreams up an even bigger lie in filming for VH1, thinks a way over the hill has been will draw, and cant even provide results. Jack Blaze you are a real fucking piece of shit you know that? I wish the fuck you would realize that you are killing a business with you bullshit. You are just one piss ant in the ant hill. Tell us what two things turn you on. I say its putting yourself over and little kids. Kids being the first choice of yours though!

January 24th, 2010, 4:56 pm #5

gangrel was inducted after intermission. Elias chose two prostitutes instead of wrestling Mac Daddy for the pimp crown.
brian o over steve flash and blade in a shitty match. Then cruz vs gangrel in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Gangrel looked really good in the ring. Cruz hasn't wrestled an actual wrestler in some time. Just old dudes that can barely move. Cruz looked awful in the match. Blowing spot after spot. ( I know you guys hate it when people talk about blown spots cuz in the BDW thread you all saythat the fans don't care only marks do. I'm a mark.) he couldn't even take a back russian leg sweep. Cruz got round one with a roll up grab the tights. Round two to gangrel and round three, someone else will have to post cuz I'm not sure.
crowd was good size and pretty hype.

January 24th, 2010, 6:39 pm #6

Words can't even begin to describe how this year in playing out for me! With my new WWE venture set to begin....and just this week I officially bought LPW which now makes me not only the Chairman, but the sole owner of Legends Pro Wrestling....plus I signed on with a filming project through VH1 that starts next month!

Well I am happy to announce, that on our next event on Saturday February 27'th at LPW's St. Valentine's Day Massacre....I am pleased to welcome another former WWF & WCW legend and tag team champion.....1/2 of The Hart Foundation......Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart who will also take his rightful place into the infamous LPW "Hall of Fame". Neidhart was best known for his years with legandary Bret "The Hitman" Hart and even formed "The New Foundation" with the late Owen Hart. Neidhart will always be remembered as one of the greatest tag team champions of all time, teaming not only with both Bret and Owen Hart.....but the late Brian Pillman & British Bulldog in the Hart Foundation stable. And of course his daughter Natalya Neidhard is featured on WWE Smackdown as part of Hart Dynasty along with David Hart Smith & Tyson Kid!
What happenned to Eugene that was advertised previously for February?

January 24th, 2010, 8:04 pm #7

on tour

lpw website??
lpw website??

January 24th, 2010, 8:46 pm #8

do they have a website or ,myspace?

January 24th, 2010, 10:40 pm #9

www.familywatchdog.com look up charles fiber in west virgina

January 25th, 2010, 12:02 am #10