Looking for credible high quality gear makers

Looking for credible high quality gear makers

February 17th, 2012, 12:31 am #1

EZ money is not replying to his emails, not only from myself but some others i hear.... well hes going to lose my business if i can find someone else that makes great quality gear thats durable. anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance.

February 17th, 2012, 12:38 am #2

highspots.com and elucha.com

February 17th, 2012, 12:41 am #3

EZ money is not replying to his emails, not only from myself but some others i hear.... well hes going to lose my business if i can find someone else that makes great quality gear thats durable. anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance.
do a board search!
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 17th, 2012, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 17th, 2012, 1:01 am #4

i am a real wrestler, most of my gear is done by ez money and its been quite some time since ive recieved a response, i refuse to go through stryker gear, highspots does garbage work that falls apart, e lucha well i never had anything custom made from them and only seen a few hoods they made. AWP out of austrailia is ok but was not real happy with them . i was just seeing if there are more alternatives out there with good feedback calm down geez.

February 17th, 2012, 1:29 am #5

Maybe it's his first time on the board. Don't need to be an asshole about it.

February 17th, 2012, 2:11 am #6

Try facebook, there are a few results if you type in wrestling gear.

Justin Mane
Justin Mane

February 17th, 2012, 7:07 am #7

I'm gonna recommend Main Event Gear. He's a bit expensive, but he makes most of the gear you see in the WWE. Fantastic work. You can find him on Facebook.