Look at that body!

Look at that body!

Caesar
Caesar

February 20th, 2012, 4:31 am #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

February 20th, 2012, 5:06 am #2

what the fuck was that? SERIOUSLY????? what the fuck was that????? those 2 mafuckers should be ashamed of themselfs! u cocksuckers have mothers sumwhere,u think their happy knowing their sons are fags!.. a gay clown & a butt pirate dancing to techno music in speedo's. seriously??? on the indymessassage board!!! who ever the dude named ryan is,i hope u kill those two pecker wreckers!

February 20th, 2012, 8:16 am #3

.......... Demarco taking a diariah dump in a frying pan.

February 20th, 2012, 3:17 pm #4

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
The best Newman promo yet....

Caesar
Caesar

February 20th, 2012, 5:33 pm #5

what the fuck was that? SERIOUSLY????? what the fuck was that????? those 2 mafuckers should be ashamed of themselfs! u cocksuckers have mothers sumwhere,u think their happy knowing their sons are fags!.. a gay clown & a butt pirate dancing to techno music in speedo's. seriously??? on the indymessassage board!!! who ever the dude named ryan is,i hope u kill those two pecker wreckers!
Thanks for the support! It's greatly appreciated!

February 20th, 2012, 8:39 pm #6

u still a fag

February 21st, 2012, 6:22 pm #7

hahaha i thought this was funny!!

February 21st, 2012, 7:33 pm #8

yea u a fag to. why do people think 2 homos dancing in their fruit of a looms is funny

February 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm #9

I agree! These 2 are hilarious!!!! Do you guys have anymore videos? Confused by the gimmick but still hilarious!

Caesar
Caesar

February 21st, 2012, 8:31 pm #10

I'm confused by my gimmick too.....