Lol, all you Cena haters.. he's still the champ! And C.M Punk is still left in the dust.

Lol, all you Cena haters.. he's still the champ! And C.M Punk is still left in the dust.

July 27th, 2011, 5:51 pm #1

WWE did the right thing for business by putting the title back on John Cena. CM PUNK is just not entertaining enough to lead the flagship brand of the biggest wrestling company on the planet.

Chico Dorito
Chico Dorito

July 27th, 2011, 8:09 pm #2

i agree man john cena is the best (ray misterion is number two) in the world entertainer no one comes close and i dont understand cm punk is a pussy he doesnt drink or anything thats weak i think that john cena is best ever after ray misterion and sin cara

July 27th, 2011, 10:24 pm #3

you guys are idiots

July 27th, 2011, 10:52 pm #4

So is that why everytime CM Punk is on ratings jump? and the fans was just chantting CM punk for their health.

July 29th, 2011, 8:39 pm #5

since when did this become a Mark Board..

July 29th, 2011, 11:32 pm #6

It always was one.

Carl
Carl

July 31st, 2011, 11:31 pm #7

hahaha, and for chico its mysterio buddy

Jose Louis Rivera
Jose Louis Rivera

August 2nd, 2011, 1:41 pm #8

Man, you got it all wrong if you dont thing Punk is entertaining. He is the Champ and so is Cena (I guess) Punk beat him...It will be settled at Summerslam....Anyone who doesnt think Punk is the HOTTEST COMMODITY right now is just missing the boat or doesnt know much about wrestling. CM PUNK could legit wrestle circles around Cena. Dont get me wrong Cena is a tough dude, but bland anymore, im tired of his same old crap....Punk is "THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS." AND much more entertaining than ANYONE they have now. CULT OF PERSONALITY !!!!!!!

August 3rd, 2011, 1:06 am #9

Santino Marella could beat them both. New WWE champ right there!

August 4th, 2011, 2:45 pm #10

Cena is a Paper Champ ... Punk is the REAL Champ... that is all