KCWE TONIGHT! 7PM

KCWE TONIGHT! 7PM

The Show-Watcher
The Show-Watcher

May 22nd, 2010, 2:22 pm #1

Yep, I'll be there to show my support. Tonight at the Connellsville Elks 7PM. This show will be AWESOME! Kato, Zubov, J-Ru, Lightning, FLEX LEE, Wraith, Johnny Demonic and many MORE. I hope that Connellsville VFD is on stand by cause this one looks loike it will burn the house down! SEE YOU RINGSIDE!

S.W. Anderchuck

May 23rd, 2010, 3:03 am #2

No doubt in my mind best part of the show was Hank Hudson, that man is still the best ring announcer ever!

No doubt in my mind the worst part of the show was Kato on the mic probably 45 minutes thru out the show. I did'nt know if it was Kato or Feelbad, it was really that bad.

Nick Mirra over Dan Sandwich. Decent match, started off shaky with some blown spots but seemed they recoverd and had a good end.

Black Ice over Kid Lightning by dq when Kato hit Ice with a bat. Actualy a solid match. When I thought it was going to be a snoozefest.

Lord Zoltan over Steve Flash hands down MOTN IMO. Zoltan is always great and seemed to be really on his game tonight.

J-RU & Lightning over Bloodline to win the tag belts. Match was ok, nothing exciting though.

Big Lenny over Ron C and Mike Mcmoney in a snoozer. But best part was after the match when Mcmoney said he's been carring Ron since they got to the building. I'm sorry I'm still laughing about that lol.

Kato over Brock Singelton another snoozer. Thought it was going to be much better than it was, but what can you do when Kato is more worried about the mic then the match?

Zubov over Scott Prodigy to become the KCWE champ. Good solid match, but why the heck did Zubov come out to in the club? lol

Draw was about 70 but was hot all night.

May 23rd, 2010, 7:37 pm #3

I'm sorry.. but what the hell kind of name is Dan Sandwich?

May 23rd, 2010, 7:47 pm #4

No doubt in my mind best part of the show was Hank Hudson, that man is still the best ring announcer ever!

No doubt in my mind the worst part of the show was Kato on the mic probably 45 minutes thru out the show. I did'nt know if it was Kato or Feelbad, it was really that bad.

Nick Mirra over Dan Sandwich. Decent match, started off shaky with some blown spots but seemed they recoverd and had a good end.

Black Ice over Kid Lightning by dq when Kato hit Ice with a bat. Actualy a solid match. When I thought it was going to be a snoozefest.

Lord Zoltan over Steve Flash hands down MOTN IMO. Zoltan is always great and seemed to be really on his game tonight.

J-RU & Lightning over Bloodline to win the tag belts. Match was ok, nothing exciting though.

Big Lenny over Ron C and Mike Mcmoney in a snoozer. But best part was after the match when Mcmoney said he's been carring Ron since they got to the building. I'm sorry I'm still laughing about that lol.

Kato over Brock Singelton another snoozer. Thought it was going to be much better than it was, but what can you do when Kato is more worried about the mic then the match?

Zubov over Scott Prodigy to become the KCWE champ. Good solid match, but why the heck did Zubov come out to in the club? lol

Draw was about 70 but was hot all night.
Just a quick highlight from the match that had nothing exciting on the KCWE debut show 5-22-2010
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

May 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm #5

who books this shit? why the fuck would you beat up a reff???? I mean a punch is cool but all that shit? Geez , kato get life dude.

May 23rd, 2010, 10:32 pm #6

Giving a ref a high spot? Yes it was a nice, impressive move...but on a ref?

And there's a kickup so the match doesn't even end there. Now you have to dispose of the out-cold ref.

That is horrible story telling.

May 23rd, 2010, 10:34 pm #7

it's the first show... cut'em some slack! good lord, you freaking marks and your comments! lol

May 23rd, 2010, 10:39 pm #8

Just a quick highlight from the match that had nothing exciting on the KCWE debut show 5-22-2010
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
What the hell is this? KCWE and they have the old KCW logo on their ring. I also saw Kato standing there. Is this his training shows?

May 23rd, 2010, 11:22 pm #9

a least give the ref credit for the sick looking sell of the canadian destroyer

Fuckn' wayne
Fuckn' wayne

May 24th, 2010, 12:18 am #10

It looked sick as shit in person lol, the video has the perfect angle on it though.