Kano fired from AIW?

Kano fired from AIW?

March 20th, 2011, 5:58 pm #1

Did Kano get fired from AIW for running his mouth??? Thats the rumor??

March 20th, 2011, 7:21 pm #2

If it is true, then it would be like the 15th promotion to do so for the same reason.

March 20th, 2011, 9:45 pm #3

See here's the deal, Kano uses his FB and MS pages to "work" and help get himself and the shows over, in turn people take his shit to heart and he gets fucked around on it. Instead of asking him or talking about what is or is not being said or done, they pink slipped his ass cuz they dont know whats goin on and they make assumptions

March 20th, 2011, 10:12 pm #4

If this is true then Kano's stupid. After getting fired the first time for runnin your mouth you would just stfu if you had a brain.

March 20th, 2011, 10:30 pm #5

lol who cares if kano got fired? oh thats right your not allowed to speak your mind if you work for napoloen thorne and fat chandler. kano really isnt a featured player in AIW and on the flipside losing an AIW booking really isnt the end of the world. they are a big deal in their own minds and have a pretty bad rep around the biz for being shady and not caring about the boys and only caring about themselves.

March 20th, 2011, 10:56 pm #6

The dirtiest players in the game

March 20th, 2011, 11:07 pm #7

This isn't even news whoever said he is not a featured player is right he had been doing pre show matches in AIW I'm sure there is more house cleaning coming

March 21st, 2011, 4:26 am #8

I hate to say it but whoever posted the last post was right, hell if you arent blowin Faggins or his Butt thorne they wont push you for shit, they just use and abuse. Hell anyone who deals with them is only whoring themselves out to a bunch of marks for a cheap ass payday.

March 21st, 2011, 11:21 am #9

The fans dictate the pushes in AIW

March 22nd, 2011, 7:12 pm #10

I hate to say it but whoever posted the last post was right, hell if you arent blowin Faggins or his Butt thorne they wont push you for shit, they just use and abuse. Hell anyone who deals with them is only whoring themselves out to a bunch of marks for a cheap ass payday.
Dave Dawson