Just learned something from C.M. Punk this past year...

Just learned something from C.M. Punk this past year...

January 18th, 2011, 4:03 am #1

If I ever make it to the WWE, I will steal the moves of respectable talented workers that will probably never make it there with me. LMAO!!!

January 18th, 2011, 5:51 am #2

Yea, cuz I'm sure that you created every single move that you do...

January 18th, 2011, 7:44 am #3

Actually I did create all of my signature moves, but thanks. Poser

January 18th, 2011, 4:30 pm #4

If I ever make it to the WWE, I will steal the moves of respectable talented workers that will probably never make it there with me. LMAO!!!
The guy that debut on Monday night was a Batista wannabe/matty hardy side effect doing freak. I would not be shocked if his first couple moves are the Spear,Spinebuster/and a form of a Batista bomb. This guy looks a little like Batista so there going to run with that because of the way Batista left the company.think about it. bring him in make him the enforcer of the group(like Batista in Evolution)Nexus. then he will go about a year and if he does not get hurt in that time.He will get a push from the company.They can not think of any thing else to do with CM Punk that is way they put him in the Nexus. With TNA having Immortal with Jeff and now Matt,Jarrett,Abyss and Hogan behind the scenes for now and then you got Fortune with Flair as top dog Then Beer Money,Kaz,AJ, and Rob Terry there are alot of brains and brawn in those to groups alone. Vince has to do something why not bring in a Batista wannabe.P.S. HBK in the Hall Of Fame? Great

January 18th, 2011, 6:17 pm #5

what did he steal and who did they steal it from first?

January 18th, 2011, 6:22 pm #6

Actually I did create all of my signature moves, but thanks. Poser
You show me someone who thinks they invented a move and I will show you a Japanese man that did it first and probably better.

January 18th, 2011, 6:56 pm #7

what did he steal and who did they steal it from first?
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think for a second that Vince cares about the ill-conceived, nWo ripoff attempt #34, Immortal/Fortune groups, in TNA of all places? When will everyone realize the Monday Night Wars ended almost 10 years ago!

January 18th, 2011, 11:02 pm #8

it not about Monday night wars it who is going to make the most money Vince is getting close to the end of hes reign as boss he is going to have to pass it on to his son or daughter/son in law.His top stars such as Undertaker are planning on retiring soon. FOR PETE SAKE THAY HAVE THE MIZ AS A WORLD CHAMP need i say more. TNA has guys that are still in prime shape look at Angle the Hardys,Double J,TNA is not all PG now like the WWE has become with Linda running for office. that hurt WWE a lot.Proof if you bleed on a house show or PPV for the WWE you are suspened until they can proof that it was a (job) or legit.

January 19th, 2011, 4:07 am #9

angle in his prime? the man can barely walk nowadays.

January 19th, 2011, 5:10 am #10

Have you watched any of the Angle vs. AJ matches? Just sayin