Jon Morrison

Jon Morrison

QMan
QMan

August 10th, 2011, 3:44 am #1

I know this is indy wrestling but it sounds like he will be on the indy scene soon. My question is though, Is Melina really worth getting fired over?

August 10th, 2011, 3:59 am #2

Yes!!

August 10th, 2011, 10:31 am #3

She must have one hell of a tight pussy

Mark
Mark

August 10th, 2011, 11:48 am #4

I know this is indy wrestling but it sounds like he will be on the indy scene soon. My question is though, Is Melina really worth getting fired over?
What do you mean? What happened, or at least what is rumored to be happening that he would get let go?! What does Milina have to do with it, etc?

August 10th, 2011, 5:06 pm #5

He took Melina on the house show loop with him even though she was fired by the company. Bad form, really. She tried entering the venues, too.

She's got a shitty attitude, and he's been developing a similar one, basically. Between the house show thing, the Trish Stratus fiasco in April, and the fact that he'll never be a top draw, I think it's a matter of is he really worth all the drama?

August 10th, 2011, 6:47 pm #6

he could have been a top draw. melina sounds possesive and wants to see him fail so he isnt more successful than her.

Mark
Mark

August 10th, 2011, 7:14 pm #7

Oh wow, that's a serious chance that Morrison is taking. Hell, I don't even know what Trish Stratus incident you are talking about lol. I don't following the WWF (haha WWE, I guess I gave away my age a little bit there) that often. Thank you for the response sir.

August 10th, 2011, 8:00 pm #8

Trish Stratus said that Morrison gave her the "cold shoulder" about working together on their match with Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool at WrestleMania. He was apparently upset that Trish got the spot which he felt should have been Melina's.

Trish said on Busted Open on Sirius/XM:

"I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John Morrison himself is amazing. Hes a great athlete. I was really looking forward to working with him. I thought it would be cool if we could do some stuff together. He didnt think it would be that cool. It happens. Hey whatever. It happens."

"You know, hes into his thing and just didnt think that I should part of his thing I guess, but I still admire him as an athlete, as a performer. I think he does a great job out there."

Cold shoulder? Yeah I felt it. I was shunned. Some people are not smart maybe? You know they wrestle well, but maybe theyre not smart. I dont know."

August 10th, 2011, 9:28 pm #9

Yep, that's the one.

I don't think he'd ever be a top draw though, the guy can't talk, and looks even goofier than he does when he tries to.

August 10th, 2011, 10:26 pm #10

Jeff hardy cant talk either and was World Champion