Jock Samson is an ASSHOLE!

Jock Samson is an ASSHOLE!

Dusty Dillinger
Dusty Dillinger

June 17th, 2012, 1:57 pm #1

I do not normally post here, let alone put personal stuff out in public, I was not brought into the business that way. But I want everyone else to see this. I have worked with Jock Samson on several occasions and have always been a professional about it, but I WILL NOT do business with that son of a bitch ever again. All promoters take notice of this. If you try to put me in a match with that prick, it will be a flat out fight. I have never been associated with someone as un-professional, and disrespectful to the business as that fat fuck. I have done everything in my power to be a professional, even going as far as attending his wedding at the request of his new wife. All I can say is I hope she smartens up and leaves his stupid ass soon, she is way to good a lady to have to be with that bastard! And please, if someone reads this and knows good ol Darrin, tell him, if he ever puts his fat, furry face in front of mine again, I will put him down, plain and simple!

June 17th, 2012, 2:18 pm #2

Jock Samson will hit your face so hard, you'd think it was the buttslap given at birth!

Jock Samson
Jock Samson

June 17th, 2012, 2:31 pm #3

Hey Dusty I like how you say you wanna be professional about this. You need to be a man and say this shit to my face. You went and fucked up by bringin up my wife there Big Dust and bringing her into this fucking shit. We work together at several places and we see each other alot. I might not even wait for a match and just bust your ass when I see your stupid ass. Be a Pro Big Dust and SAY THE SHIT TO MY FACE,,,,, BITCH
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 17th, 2012, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

`
`

June 17th, 2012, 4:19 pm #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 17th, 2012, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jock Samson
Jock Samson

June 17th, 2012, 4:34 pm #5

just come to any show that we are on and you will see it for your self there Nicky.

Dusty Dillinger
Dusty Dillinger

June 18th, 2012, 12:39 am #6

Hey Dusty I like how you say you wanna be professional about this. You need to be a man and say this shit to my face. You went and fucked up by bringin up my wife there Big Dust and bringing her into this fucking shit. We work together at several places and we see each other alot. I might not even wait for a match and just bust your ass when I see your stupid ass. Be a Pro Big Dust and SAY THE SHIT TO MY FACE,,,,, BITCH
I'm really not going to get into a war of words here on a public forum, especially when you are at an obvious disadvantage. I've said what I wanted known out there, plain and simple. You want me to tell you to your face? No problem there slim. I'm begging you,try something,please. I'll squash you like the rat you are, you know all about rats right Darrin?

Jock Samson
Jock Samson

June 18th, 2012, 2:15 am #7

Thats fucking fine with me BOB! You fuckin rat

June 18th, 2012, 2:49 am #8

Somebody film this please!!! lol

T-bone
T-bone

June 18th, 2012, 4:48 am #9

way to go big dusty....call a guy out on the message board,lol....u fuck!....real workers & real men do shit differently..its called face to face! really says alot about ur professionalism.....lol...tell a dude ur going fuck him up over the internet..really? u should have just had ur mom call jock for u over the telephone & told him u were going to lay the smack down on him...fuckin hilarious

June 18th, 2012, 11:35 am #10

I do not normally post here, let alone put personal stuff out in public, I was not brought into the business that way. But I want everyone else to see this. I have worked with Jock Samson on several occasions and have always been a professional about it, but I WILL NOT do business with that son of a bitch ever again. All promoters take notice of this. If you try to put me in a match with that prick, it will be a flat out fight. I have never been associated with someone as un-professional, and disrespectful to the business as that fat fuck. I have done everything in my power to be a professional, even going as far as attending his wedding at the request of his new wife. All I can say is I hope she smartens up and leaves his stupid ass soon, she is way to good a lady to have to be with that bastard! And please, if someone reads this and knows good ol Darrin, tell him, if he ever puts his fat, furry face in front of mine again, I will put him down, plain and simple!
shut up