Jimmy D.

Jimmy D.

September 19th, 2009, 6:01 am #1

All the haters should really back off. I don't get the hate for Jimmy--He's funny as hell, can make anyone look good, deviant act is almost too believable, bumps ... I mean *****bumps his ass off, puts over anyone, kills himself for the fans, and can work hard core. He does it all-Jimmy has wrestled for about 5 years and he has only 1 strong style match and 1 hard core match and all of a sudden he's a garbage wrestler? No, I don't think so.. if Vinny Mac didn't kill off the indy's, Jimmy would be more over than Danielson and Cabanna combined.

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="340">

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="340">

September 20th, 2009, 6:28 pm #2

yeah demarco works hard but he fucks himself over because he cant keep his anti-social behavior under control. it cost him his job with the best fed in Cleveland and has cost him countless friends and other opportunities in the business. look at all the heat he has with respected vets like hailey hatred and raymond rowe.

Worker Who Knows
Worker Who Knows

September 20th, 2009, 6:44 pm #3

As a worker who knows him and has worked with him I can say that I like Jimmy personally but to me he really represents a lot of the negatives in the Professional Wrestling business. I think his unstable nature outside of the ring is really going to lead to his eventual downfall and has really held him back from totally breaking out similar to Shiima Xion.
Dont get me wrong, he's actually one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in the business and will almost literally break his back to help get his opponent over but at the same time he has a VERY violent nature (the Aaron Maguire handshake incident) and a MAJOR problem with women (just ask Hailey Hatred).

September 20th, 2009, 7:34 pm #4

All of the Hailey And Aaron stuff were viral angles booked by Jimmy and AIW's Denver Colorado to get internet hype. It worked. Why else were Jimmy and Aaron hugging outside of Puit In Bay Lakewood when JC drove by?

September 21st, 2009, 3:19 am #5

I wonder what his favorite submission is

RrRR
RrRR

September 21st, 2009, 2:03 pm #6

All of the Hailey And Aaron stuff were viral angles booked by Jimmy and AIW's Denver Colorado to get internet hype. It worked. Why else were Jimmy and Aaron hugging outside of Puit In Bay Lakewood when JC drove by?
Viral angles? Fancy name for internet angles.

What are the Hatred and Aaron incidents of which people speak?

September 21st, 2009, 2:42 pm #7

All the haters should really back off. I don't get the hate for Jimmy--He's funny as hell, can make anyone look good, deviant act is almost too believable, bumps ... I mean *****bumps his ass off, puts over anyone, kills himself for the fans, and can work hard core. He does it all-Jimmy has wrestled for about 5 years and he has only 1 strong style match and 1 hard core match and all of a sudden he's a garbage wrestler? No, I don't think so.. if Vinny Mac didn't kill off the indy's, Jimmy would be more over than Danielson and Cabanna combined.

No, I don't think so.. if Vinny Mac didn't kill off the indy's, Jimmy would be more over than Danielson and Cabanna combined.

Come on Ken. Usually you provide a great fans view into the business. But, then you make comments like this and it totally makes you seem foolish. More over than Danielson and Cabana combined? Were you around in 2002 IWC? And when exactly did Vince kill off the indies? 2007? Because when Danielson and Cabana were making a living wrestling in America and Japan, I'm pretty sure the indies were already dead.

September 21st, 2009, 9:44 pm #8

"...look at all the heat he has with respected vets like hailey hatred and raymond rowe. ..."

Really....they don't have 10 years between the both of them. WOW

September 21st, 2009, 11:40 pm #9

Hailey Hatred is a vet? WOW is right.

thejuice072
thejuice072

September 22nd, 2009, 12:11 am #10

not to bash colt, but imo jimmy is better then colt.... dragon is a differnt story.