Jessica Havok signed?

Jessica Havok signed?

February 27th, 2011, 9:17 pm #1

where is jessica havok signed? heard she had a developmental deal but not thru the most reliable of sources.

also who is her plastic surgeon WOW is all i have to say each time i see her.

February 27th, 2011, 9:24 pm #2

Unless she drops the FUPA, Saddle Bags, and shitty attitude she is going nowhere!

Luis Diamante
Luis Diamante

February 28th, 2011, 4:11 am #3

where is jessica havok signed? heard she had a developmental deal but not thru the most reliable of sources.

also who is her plastic surgeon WOW is all i have to say each time i see her.
wow really shitty attitude? she has always been nice when ever i was at shows with her. What happened you tried talking to her and she shot your lame ass down or something? I f she has been signed mad props to her. She is the best female worker I've seen in Ohio. If she hasnt her time will come.

MCW STAFF
MCW STAFF

February 28th, 2011, 5:20 am #4

100% has not signed, though she did recently turn down a chance to do something with WWE that many would have jumped at, but she has however been given some other opportunities and plans on doing alot of great things in 2011. For the record she has never had surgery and is far from having a shitty attitude. She is a great female worker with nice size and whether you think she needs to lose this or that is irrelevant because she has a HUGE fan base and does quite well with bookings all over the US.

February 28th, 2011, 7:43 am #5

Unless she drops the FUPA, Saddle Bags, and shitty attitude she is going nowhere!
I like her saddle bags.

Saddle up and ride, I say.

February 28th, 2011, 9:30 am #6

100% has not signed, though she did recently turn down a chance to do something with WWE that many would have jumped at, but she has however been given some other opportunities and plans on doing alot of great things in 2011. For the record she has never had surgery and is far from having a shitty attitude. She is a great female worker with nice size and whether you think she needs to lose this or that is irrelevant because she has a HUGE fan base and does quite well with bookings all over the US.
Jess Havok = Coolest girl I've ever been in a locker room with. Don't know if she's signed with whoever, wherever, but any shit talk about her will be shut down this way. No I don't want her, (her boyfriend i'cool and I'm very happy with my significant other). No I'm not a jealous worker, the girl is good in the ring and she's a good person too, I wish all the best for her.

February 28th, 2011, 10:48 pm #7

no way are those real< unless she started at 15 and grew a lot the past 5 years

February 28th, 2011, 11:27 pm #8

you gotta love water pushup bras huh

March 1st, 2011, 12:52 am #9

She also got significantly heavier since she started. That always adds boob size.

March 2nd, 2011, 3:07 am #10

needs to work on her mic skills-other than that great worker