IWC steals UCW's idea PROOF!

IWC steals UCW's idea PROOF!

August 4th, 2011, 6:40 am #1

Ok so 1st UCW announces that Adam Cole will be at UCW on September 3rd way back in March. Then all of a sudden IWC books Cole for the "Road to Super Indy" and "Super Indy X". But if that is not enough for you they have blatenly ripped off UCW's war games match stipulation.

Here is the proof:
Chris Payne announces War Games September 3rd for complete control of UCW/DCW on July 24th
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Now this just put on IWC's website today
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

coincidence? I think not. P.S. way to kill the SJK angle.

August 4th, 2011, 7:25 am #2

the u owns the burgh

August 4th, 2011, 10:35 am #3

Mr. Jim Miller owns the Pittsburgh Wrestling Indy Scene. Enough said.

August 4th, 2011, 11:51 am #4

Dr Feelbad is the man in Pittsburgh Indy Wrestling. Bottom line end of subject

August 4th, 2011, 1:32 pm #5

ucw sucks they have crap for a roster i wouldnt waste money on there show

August 4th, 2011, 1:35 pm #6

All you have to do is look at the difference in the promos... Shit stain Payne or Bubba The Bulldog... you decide. LOL!!!!

August 4th, 2011, 2:22 pm #7

I OWN THE PITTSBURGH WRESTLING SCENE....and i'll sell it to you for $4.95 Ha!

Jesse Skelton
Jesse Skelton

August 4th, 2011, 3:15 pm #8

I am sick & tired of people coming on here and saying that UCW is the best promotion in this area period. Newsflash, no it most certainly is not. It isn't even close. I love UCW & helped Tank start it, but I never came on here and said it's the best around. That is just blatant nonsense. We are no different from any other fed running, no matter if its IWC, PWX, RWA, etc. We have our strong points (wrestlers with tons of heart, motivation, promotion, loyal fans, benefit shows) just as we have our weaknesses (some wrestlers who need to step it up more, ego, the stigma, bad reputation). There is not one damn reason for anybody in UCW to have an ego. And yes I know who is the one who keeps coming on here and saying that we are the best and that we own the burgh. It's one thing to have pride in your product and in what you're accomplishing, but to flat out be that egotistical is just downright ridiculous. We have our supporters & haters just as everyone else. We may not have the most talented roster in the world, but we have a ton of heart & determination to improve. And everyone wonders why there is so much heat on UCW. Its because of crap like this. We're the best, we are #1, we own the burgh! Every statement there is complete bullshit! People in UCW need to stop coming on here and making such false accusations and just worry about what you can do to help yourselves get better & to help the company in a positive manner. Coming on here with an attitude & an ego isn't helping, it's hurting! And yes I know that some of them come on here just to rile some feathers and get some people going. There are many better things to do with your time than this childish nonsense. You will never get people to stop hating & stop degrading the product and I understand that. It's their opinion, they are entitled to it. But also, you're not helping matters by saying stuff either. I know who is personally against me in this business & who says things about me, but I don't let it phase me. I still walk up and shake their hand and show them the respect they deserve. This is kind of the same thing. People are going to talk, let them talk. I don't care who in the company gets mad at me for this, but I'm not hard to find. We can discuss it in person here in a few short weeks. I'm sorry, but I just can't take seeing this garbage put on here anymore that we are the best. Let the bashing begin!!!!!

August 4th, 2011, 3:53 pm #9

ucw sucks they have crap for a roster i wouldnt waste money on there show
Mr. Jim Miller can barely own a house. I would love to know who is coming on here lately always putting him over. I do not know if it is somebody joking around or if it is actually Jim/JR/Quinn trying to get him to look good. If you consider the same old shit in front of 50-100 people once a month to be the place that runs Pittsburgh wrestling, god bless this area.

August 4th, 2011, 4:34 pm #10

Not only does Miller own a House, but he now owns property that houses a Church, House and a School building that Quinn is converting to the Next Wrestleplex!! Miller rules not only Pittsburgh, but the entire NWA again very soon. With the new building comes the Money Drop, TV, locally, Nationally, and Internationally. He is known as the Wrestling GURU!!! All can Hail Jim Miller at the pulpit as soon as he opens his new church. UCW has already come crawling back and asked for affiliation again. Kiss the ring Bitches!!