95 Enterprise St. - Suite 100
Elizabeth, PA 15037
Click here for directions Ringside Reserved: $25.00
General Admission: $20.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $15.00
Click here to order tickets online

iwcprowrestling@gmail.com - 412.995.7688

November 17th, 2010, 12:33 pm #2

this one is going to be match of the night hands down.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

November 17th, 2010, 12:43 pm #3

HA! We are picking up on your sarcasm. I think Eric and Justin will be a good match in its own right. It will serve its purpose and close out a feud. I'm thinking the match of the night will go to the Tag Title match, or the Super Indy Title match.

November 17th, 2010, 5:53 pm #4

why do you think they were being sarcastic. a lot of people are actually looking forward to the match. why must everything be taken so negatively all the time?

November 17th, 2010, 6:01 pm #5

why do you think they were being sarcastic. a lot of people are actually looking forward to the match. why must everything be taken so negatively all the time?

****** I wasn't trying to be an ass or rain on anyone's parade. I just think that any true fan would look at the card and see other matches such as Strong v Shiima, or FAE for Aeroform, Demarco v McChesney and know that those matches are going to tear the house down. I'm not saying Xtasy and Idol's match will be bad by any means. I just don't think it will be match of the night. I think it will be hard hitting and basic, but I don't see them doing anything flashy. Hence why I figured that person was being sarcastic, because alot of the other matches are pretty awesome.

November 17th, 2010, 8:32 pm #6

the idol/xtasy feud has been lame but they had a good cage match so i think they can have a good strap match. and how can you look at that card and not think radford/gregory will be worst match of the night? how the fuck do these guys still get booked? radford is overweight and TERRIBLE and gregory is ancient. call it quits boys your embarassing yourselves.

josh
josh

November 17th, 2010, 8:41 pm #7

this one is going to be match of the night hands down.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
The feud has been lame because no one wanted to see SH breakup. It was stupid. And even if they wanted to go that route, xtasy was more over as a face. Idol would have worked better as the heel.

Plus, iwc hasnt run much so no one really got the opportunity to get into this or any feud.

even mccesney and demarco...they are having career vs career...for what? because they didnt like each other on 4 shows? makes no sense.

November 17th, 2010, 9:37 pm #8

demarco/mcchesney is career vs career because jimmy is legitimately retiring from the business and it puts mcchesney over even more as a heel by beating the top babyface for the iwc title and also ending his career.

November 17th, 2010, 10:07 pm #9

dean radford gets a huge pop from all 50 family members in attendance while the rest of the crowd suffers through another one of his god awful matches.

justin beats on erics man boobs with the strap until eric taps out for dear life.

shiima xion does a million non realistic, silly chain moves while roderick chops the fuck out of him with a dq finish since the roh champ doesnt job and chuck is too cheap to put the SI title on strong.

flippin aint easy vs aeroform 2 out of 3 falls is the biggest spot fest, total lack of psychology match the world has ever seen.

demarco bleeds buckets and takes pointless retarded bumps in front of a lousy 250 person crowd while mcchesney wrestles as a tweener even though hes supposed to be a full on heel but doesnt know the difference since hes shitty worker.

November 17th, 2010, 10:27 pm #10

AAW announced they are injured and not wrestling there, so I assume it means no IWC or AIW either.