IWC Results?

IWC Results?

July 11th, 2010, 4:02 am #1

?

July 11th, 2010, 5:03 am #2

Sebastian over Hentai in a ladder/table match. Phenomenal match. Logan Shulo over Mike Sydal. THose are all Im giving.

July 11th, 2010, 5:07 am #3

Kinda smaller crowd for Clearfield (IWC has been drawing well there) I would guess 150 plus. Maybe 200.

July 12th, 2010, 12:19 pm #4

John McChesney skipped the IWC show to work instead up in Erie.

July 12th, 2010, 1:58 pm #5

So what, who cares?

July 12th, 2010, 6:46 pm #6

crowd was smaller than the other clearfield shows i woul dsay about 180 maybe. motn was xion vs lince vs low rider vs frightmare but the dumb white trash in clearfield sat on their hands and didnt react to any of the awesomeness. runner up would be gory/facade vs. airborne followed by gambinos & demarco vs airborne & bolen. gory & facade did a sick double lion sault and demarco cut one of the greatest pre match promos i have ever heard tearing bolen and the airborne new assholes. decent show but i dont know if im making the drive in september unless the card is really strong. aside from the 3 matches i named the rest just came off as filler. logan shulo has absolutely ZERO charisma and the eric xtasy/justin idol feud is terrible. flexor & xtasy vs idol and kato was easily the worst match of the night. i would like to know whos dick chest flexor sucks to get booked at places like iwc and aiw because hes not very good at all.

July 12th, 2010, 6:47 pm #7

mcchesney not being there was a work. he didnt "skip" anything.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dave
dave

July 12th, 2010, 7:50 pm #8

crowd was smaller than the other clearfield shows i woul dsay about 180 maybe. motn was xion vs lince vs low rider vs frightmare but the dumb white trash in clearfield sat on their hands and didnt react to any of the awesomeness. runner up would be gory/facade vs. airborne followed by gambinos & demarco vs airborne & bolen. gory & facade did a sick double lion sault and demarco cut one of the greatest pre match promos i have ever heard tearing bolen and the airborne new assholes. decent show but i dont know if im making the drive in september unless the card is really strong. aside from the 3 matches i named the rest just came off as filler. logan shulo has absolutely ZERO charisma and the eric xtasy/justin idol feud is terrible. flexor & xtasy vs idol and kato was easily the worst match of the night. i would like to know whos dick chest flexor sucks to get booked at places like iwc and aiw because hes not very good at all.
I didnt go but i heard results. Eric and Idol feud would be ok but they did this huge angle with eric killing idols girlfriend in clearfield. would have been better in pittsburgh

Billy
Billy

July 13th, 2010, 4:48 pm #9

I'm amazed...Idol started dating women!?!

July 13th, 2010, 6:31 pm #10

lol